Untitled

Attached: 1613286027072.jpg (1570x1710, 329.26K)

Blue no questions

None of these support deplatforment of female petagonist games so none.

Thompson never wanted to censor adult content in games targeted at adults, he just didn't want children playing M-rated games. What was the issue?

red. anyone that says blue deserves death

>jack thompson criticizing sex and violence and journos prop him up
how is this any different from any of the other people who do the same thing right now?

>red
Same devs as before they just have to be more creative
>blue
women and trannies as devs

literally mashing red

Neither.

Video games are neutral items of entertainment, and shouldn't be used as a platform, I don't care what your faggot-ass viewpoint is. Simple as.
Fuck your self-serving agenda, take that shit somewhere else.

The only platform worth pursuing is customer advocacy. Fuck publishers.

Attached: 3 months left.png (900x800, 265.4K)

>both buttons are the same but blue has the addition of shitty diversity hires in development and shoehorning in race bullshit
COME ON BACK JACK

There's no choice really when the blue one already pressed down and we living in that reality.

Both
Fuck videogames

It's not a choice when blue is already happening minus Anita being relevant

>picture
GOOKMOOOOOOOOT

Red because of the developers thing. Sex and violence are a crutch, and talented devs can do without if needed. At least the games will still be well made.

based

Red.
Thompson would influence the same cucks that are already bending over for the woke crowd. It would be no different. Blue injects diversity hires which directly degrades the quality of the games.

Kill them both, ensure they never touch the video games world ever again. Fucking worthless cunts ruining my goddamn hobby.

Oh wow, look at "Mr. Too Cool To Make A Choice" over here

This but only because films and television in general are more effective forms of propaganda. We should ban videogames altogether and slowly replace them with interactive and immersive advertisements, as well as instituting mandatory regimens of psychoactive medication to improve worker productivity, increase compliance and decrease aggression.

Games do make you violent.

Attached: FKIC4IHXoAIe6da.jfif.jpg (768x1024, 127.47K)

reminder

Attached: 1591216422714.png (678x937, 294.73K)

I'll take red. At least Jack Thompson was allowed to be criticized in the gaming sphere.

This.
Also, Thompson had no real effect in gaming, while Anita...

thanks for the traumatic flashbacks to when leftists began unironically parroting evangelical talking points from the 90s

Attached: eb1dph.jpg (1024x705, 194.84K)

>Adult content is pushed from video games, meaning games are now made for kids. Kids games become the direct outlet for leftist politics and now kids are directly exposed
VS
>Game content comes out at a snails pace due to the need to constantly catch up with the latest virtue signalling trend, any and all patches/updates are mostly focused on fixing pronouns or removing a problematic artists texture from the game due to a messy break-up he had in primary school
Recognise the pattern. Avoid the pattern. Destroy the hobby.

Attached: really big cheeto eating cat.jpg (622x605, 47.83K)

Red. Maybe we don't have as much sex or violence but at least we still get decent games.

>noooo you must participate in my fabricated culture war!!!

>Posts ''Neither''
>In a thread asking what your choice would be
>Someone calls him a fag
>"I'm not making a choice!''
Guess what you did dumb dumb.

Based large nose tribesman.

Thanks, now I'm mad.

Attached: 1634076340491.png (418x397, 115.06K)

>red good blue bad!!!!

Reply to the right post next time

even if these are true who cares
gotta support our country's biggest economy

Both buttons have already been pressed user...

red and i support him fuck coomers, get laid and stop jerking off to cartoons lol

so you're ok with violence getting axed as well?

Attached: SIP AND STARE.png (488x519, 42.26K)