Huh, I thought Warcraft was about war? How desperate are they to conceal the lack of players?

Huh, I thought Warcraft was about war? How desperate are they to conceal the lack of players?

Attached: Sad.png (594x489, 188.38K)

>people ask for this
>it happens
>now people cry about it

>People asked for this
Man Blizzard really needs to stop listening to its idiot playerbase.

Not being able to play with half of the playerbase is retarded and antiquated design. Literally everyone wanted this except retards who haven't played the game in 8 years.

Damn, the Alliance players whined enough about their dying faction to force a shitty change.

The people who asked for this are the same people that chased the fanbase away from the game with their autism and toxicity, and pretend that it's not going downhill.

the only people crying about it are the people who stopped playing ages ago but are still crying years later

ALLIANCEBROS!
ALL OF OUR WOMEN ARE GOING TO RUN TO THE BGC AND BTC!!!!
WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!

We have women?

People asked about getting rid of a faction system altogether and redesigning the game from the ground up with that in mind - or, more often, complained Vanilla wasn't made that way back in 2004. This is less of a step in the right direction and more of a band-aid on a gaping wound that is the current state of WoW.

Why not remove leveling while we're at it? Just log in and have access to all the content.

Wait a minute are they trying to fix the game????

No no no nooooooo! This can't be happening!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST FIX THE GAME YOU HAVE TO LET THE DIVIDE GET BIGGER AND BIGGER SO IT STAYS DEAD REEEEEEEEEE

Warcraft hasn't been about war since warcraft 3
>hey go rescue the dwarf princess DON'T FUCKING KILL HER we need to turn her over to the alliance to improve relations
>we're gonna go kill onyxia to show the alliance how badass we are
>let's put aside our differences to repel these faggot bugs from Kalimdor
>holy shit arthas' bitchboy is back we need to go kill him, let's team up and kill Kel Thuzad
and that's just vanilla

It's just for the girls who want to be pretty races who aren't Blood Elves while still raiding with Horde characters

Attached: crossfaction nelf.jpg (703x656, 72.21K)

>I thought Warcraft was about war
its not

>Why not remove leveling while we're at it?
you havent played wow in the last 10 years have you?

That's me! Except I'm not a girl. I just want to play an obese white woman druid while on horde.

>>people ask for this
Only idiots who can't think critically or "Are tired of all the fighting" in WARCRAFT asked for it. Spoiler: They're also the whales who stuck around

It's funny because that's not even really the intention. It's that hopefully Horde will be raiding in Alliance groups to fill out their player pool, but it'll just result in nothing changing.

Horde players will be fucking human females(male) and nelf females(male) while Alliance chads will be fucking tauren females(female) and orc females(female).

>dreams of raiding with the Horde
>as a night elf druid
My inner lorefag is having an aneurysm.

Attached: ai thing.png (804x490, 98.51K)

>have so little playerbase have to combine factions to decent raid times
Kek.