Sony is messing with forces too powerful, poking the bear, an Iraqi child throwing rocks at a tank...

Sony is messing with forces too powerful, poking the bear, an Iraqi child throwing rocks at a tank, if they acquire anything bigger than bungie in the next few months then it's going to trigger a huge chain reaction of Microsoft buying up more big companies to keep itself in the spot it is now.

Attached: 20220131_124241.jpg (833x417, 132.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4i0AT8c-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sony wants to make Destiny movies and TV shows to compete with Star Wars.

holy shit Halo confirmed for playstation all-stars 2

>shows to compete with Star Wars.
lmao

Considering how shit Disney Star Wars is...

Yes.

Imagine a series about Cayde-6 to compete against The Mandalorian.

Attached: cayde-6.jpg (757x1000, 63.32K)

>3.6 billion
It's a crazy amount considering that Disney bought all of Star Wars for $4 billion, Sony were ripped off

literally who?

More like Lucas just didn't care anymore

>anymore
he stopped caring the day he gave the holiday special the green light.

Attached: smug simon.jpg (244x244, 9.54K)

One of the leaders of the Vanguard, which is the organization the players' characters work for.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4i0AT8c-M

Attached: PS4_Screenshot_2017_09_07_23_18_05.jpg (1400x788, 212.6K)

Bungle doesnt seem worth 3.6B I think they massively over payed for them

Can Microsoft Buy Sony?

Technically yeah but they wouldn't, total equity of MS is something like $120 billion, Sony is $50 billion, so it's possible but it would be too much of cost to justify it

Do you literally think multinational conglomerates do anything "to compete"

Attached: 1643122027169.jpg (795x907, 91.1K)

So besides more Destiny 2 expansions and probably the eventual Destiny 3, what does Bungie have in development?

$3.6 for one studio that hasn't developed anything but one IP for the past decade, and one other IP in the decade prior which it doesn't even own seems like a lot to me.

definitely would get blocked because there are only 3 console makers

I read something about they wanted their tech as much as the studio, maybe that means they want to get back into making FPS games, be dope to see Resistance or Killzone get a reboot

Bungie fuckin sucks though.

Attached: 1643685799823.jpg (300x168, 12.16K)

In their defense, those two IPs are pretty big, consistent money makers. Even with 343 bungling fucking constantly Infinite still got made and is in a public sphere. Destiny certainly doesn't have that universal golden era feel that Bungie Halo had, but it's definitely a valuable IP for your average non-Any Forums user, quality completely aside.

Sony is banging MS's highschool gf after she became a single mother.

Attached: 1390510385237.png (500x500, 211.28K)

The ole Pete Davidson.