What's the last game you've uninstalled?

What's the last game you've uninstalled?

Attached: 1642623733162.jpg (335x268, 37.31K)

Ultimate Doom because I beat it

If I uninstall a game, usually it's only to make more space on my SSD.

I played the trial of Rainbow Six: Quarantine, for an hour, it was okay. I uninstalled it.

Assetto Corsa Competizione to make room for Mass Effect.

Baldurs Gate. I will play it eventually but I started it and after playing the tutorial I just know I am not free enough to play this game

dying light. not as soulless as dead island but not much better

Pinball FX3. I fucking suck at even the easy tables. Watching the pinball fly down the center or down the outer lanes became so damn frustrating I had to stop.

Dead Rising 4
It just wasn't very fun

Shadow of Mordor, I finished it. Going through Shadow of War now and I luv me uruk boiz

Attached: 1623759875206.jpg (1920x1080, 452.07K)

Octopath Traveler

Operation Flashpoint/Arma Cold War Assault
I really wanted to enjoy the game and experience all of the content but the janky animations and weird slow pace and confusion are just too much for me.

>NieR: Automata
I beat it
It was great
I gave up my save data to help others, and thus did not need to play it more.

i dont uninstall games i just reinstall windows

Halo Infinite, I think?

Attached: 1428102457003.png (971x783, 258.28K)

Godfall.
Downloaded it because I try out most of the games that come out on PS+ as a coping mechanism for paying for my internet, but the version they give you isn't actually even the full game but a version that has you play the tutorial and then IMMEDIATELY thrusts you into post-game. The idea is to overwhelm you so much with mechanics that you'd want to build up to that naturally, while also trying to hook you on the story by having you watch the intro cutscene before the tutorial.

The combat was NOT good enough to deal with that shit so after trying out every weapon type in the training room I uninstalled.

Attached: 1579116383237.gif (500x576, 3.47M)

R6S

USFIV. I just didn't care enough to get into the game.

Wonderful 101. So fucking glad I pirated that dogshit game.

rust

Prison Architect