BD & SP are unironically good remakes, why does Any Forums and Any Forums love to seethe over this...

BD & SP are unironically good remakes, why does Any Forums and Any Forums love to seethe over this? Chibi Dawn is also cute.

Attached: pokemon-brilliant-diamond-shining-pearl-dawn-trailer-1536x864.jpg (1536x864, 43.95K)

It does the bare minimum to the point where it's more of a remaster than a remake.

i already played the original

Game for pedos

They're not.
As someone who actually prefers a more chibi-fied look for humans in Pokemon games, they really fucked up with this one.
pretty much nails it, even ORAS had the benefit of a drastically overhauled art style, new content, new characters, new Pokemon forms, and so on. And that game isn't even that good, but at least they tried to justify its existence alongside the base games.
Game Freak's time was better spent on Legends vs a more robust Gen 4 remake, admittedly, but some literal who dev was never going to be able to make a main series game that could hold a candle to gen 4, often considered one of the best gens.

It is unironically the laziest remake by far. And that's saying a lot.

Why is the containment board so worthless this time around?

>BD & SP are unironically good remakes

Nah, they could've done much more with it.
All the passion went to Arceus in terms of resources.

I don't get why Kris gets replaced, May gets a shitty redesign, but Dawn doesn't get to suffer with them.

>The contests are just Finny Fun now
Nah, it's trash
Game Freak just made fools of us all

Only play it if you've never played the originals, and even then just play Platinum if you can. It's astounding that GF actually found a company more technically incompetent than them and I feel that was intentional. They'll seemingly stay faithful if it means they'll leave in shit that no one likes and then just make it worse in every other way.

I still bought it

There's no rule stating that you can't talk about Pokemon here, as long as it's kept to the games.

Dawn is their pet character. She even got the Arceus gamet to. Hilda and whashisname won't get something like that when it's time to ruin Unova.

It was probably a bet up on high on what kind of game would be better received. BDSP was probably a fear based decision of not wanting to alienate the fans while Legend's Arceus was a high risk game meant to be cushioned by BDSP's sales.

Probably not but that's how it appears to me.

and meant game too.

Attached: 95862453_p1.jpg (694x1200, 1.22M)

>heh, found your loophole, janitor
You don't need to step all over the moderation here just because they're all mentally defunct. Have some empathy.

Attached: FKatH1XUcAAxxMN.jpg (1400x1453, 281.6K)

You're correct but this board will eat up complete worthless trash like legends arceus so what do you expect. BDSP are the best pokemon games ever made.

Don't rope May into this.
She didn't suffer that much a change.

Attached: gee_may_how_come_your_dad_lets_you_have_two_starters.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>Have some empathy.

You're using that wrong and everyone who co-opts that word uses it wrong. Have you learned nothing from Jake on Adventure Time?

It's not a loophole, dickhead. Video games comprise the majority of the output of the franchise and as such it's fine to talk about them on the fucking video games board. Any Forums was only invented to contain the wide fandom autism and is one of the only containment boards to have actually worked as very little of it (aside from the lewd shit) makes it over here.