PCBros, HOW THE FUCK ARE WE MEANT TO GET ANY GOOD CARDS WHEN ALL THESE COCKSUCKERS ARE JUST HOGGING THEM UP?

PCBros, HOW THE FUCK ARE WE MEANT TO GET ANY GOOD CARDS WHEN ALL THESE COCKSUCKERS ARE JUST HOGGING THEM UP?

Attached: rtx-3070-mining-farm-tweet[1].jpg (708x558, 89.21K)

all these people getting rich and not ever me
it's not for lack of trying
you'd think after 5 years I'd hit upon some 1000x but noo

Imagine being an adult and not being able to afford a $4000 toy lmao

I don’t know much about this stuff, but these are GPUs he bought to resell right? Why did he take them out of the box and put them on this rack thing? What does he mean by “mining”?

go steal

Attached: 75d.png (1000x1000, 216.9K)

just go play a game or something user

The only way to get a card is to splurge and pay scalper prices or buy a prebuilt also basically at scalper prices
3000$ got me a 3080ti 11700k with 32gigs ram

What do you need a high end graphics card for?

He's playing Minecraft, hence "mining".
The reason they're on racks is because he's running SLI x300 because hes playing in 8K 2000+ fps

Attached: 1623810548472.png (3600x2000, 641.62K)

pay up, paypig

you got the money

>PCbros cant buy parts to upgrade
>Consolebros cant find console at retail
Is this the worst start to a generation ever?

I'm becoming a communist.

>December 14th
>He bought the peak
lmao

I don't accept 2006 resolutions and 1997 frame rates like Any Forums

this. My card is like 5 years old and it plays basically every game on the highest settings

To play Total War Warhammer

managed economies are better than decentralised crypto. if dollars start to crash governments will outlaw all of this shit and cryptofags won't be able to cash out fast enough. there will be gpus for everyone so cheap we will all be running sli

>boot up tw:w2
>sitting in the menu
>gpu fans sound like they're about to taxi to the nearest runway
I understand you

This beauty was supposed to tie me over until a 3080 but it ended up being based af. I will drop shekles on the next models.

Attached: 71i2Kqc1t2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1190, 187.39K)

I just turned my gaming rig into a mining rig.

Attached: 1643492274088.gif (240x178, 278.93K)

mid range 1060 from 6 years ago will run Cyberpunk at 1080p 45-55fps, and that's probably the most demanding big game out there right now

imagine the smell in that room

Go buy console this is the new meta, I my little bro made huge ruckos for half year asking for a pc and when he got one he got bored and went back playing roblox on xbox

In a perfect world, men like him would not exist.

>tfw I bought a 3070 for non-scalper shit prices back in 2020

Attached: 1594444573818.jpg (438x497, 21.6K)

>Crypto cultists act like it gives them such financial power and influence
>Meanwhile the people who make the most money from it are the ones with the most means to.

buying a video card is for chumps. just play blasphemous . already beat it? then wait for blasphemous 2 to come out

You can't reason with people who hate you. Just act like a nig and take one.

Attached: 1432406881268.jpg (184x184, 71.87K)

fuck off david, your movies suck

lynched motherfucker

Attached: 1308201.jpg (900x507, 56.83K)

>tfw every time someone posted their mining farm, someone else doxxed them and they had to delete their entire account, which wouldn't even stop people from stealing their GPUs

Enjoy those GPUs, cryptocurrs. they won't last you long.

Attached: dab.jpg (265x191, 5.07K)

wow, if only there was a way to not post your mining farm online...

I don't understand mining farms
>need to already be "never have to work again for the rest of my life" rich
>spend a ton of money+effort to set up (unless you just pay some shmuck to set it up, which they probably do)
>all just for a trickle of regular income
is it just for fun? is it just to flex your wealth on normies? I fail to see the genuine motivation to set something like this up and not just pay a high powered accountant/moneyman to dump a % of your money into offshore tax havens and investments that will still grow at a stable rate.