When did you realize the Halo series would be shit?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: eww.png (458x382, 137.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first game. Just felt like Tribes with a focus on single player story. Why buy a whole XBOX system to play that when I could just play Tribes 2 on PC? And with better multiplayer.

When they made it a series

Yeah basically the trailer being non stop yellow, brown and female.

The first trailer where they focused on strong womyn and minorities instead of making it resemble anything like Halo and now the trailer where it again focuses on womyn and minorities instead of looking like Halo, it's so unlike Halo and just has that same awful sterilized bland low-budget dogshit look the Nu-Trek shows have which makes sense because of Paramount+

>Sources close to the production revealed to us that Master Chief will serve as her supporting character and that Quan Ah, “the kick 16-year-old warrior girl,” will be main protagonist in Steven Spielberg’s Halo live-action series.

>Producers also promise a very diverse cast of characters played from people from all walks of life, however slightly more female than fans might have expected.

>Not only is the main protagonist a 16-year-old Asian girl, but two of the three Spartans are also described to be kickass female soldiers: Kai-125 played by Kate Kennedy and Riz-028 played by Natasha Culzac.

>The producers decided to take it even one step further and “kick the [so-called] patriarchy in the balls,” by having Makee, a female antagonist, reportedly easily defeat Master Chief in a battle. It will be up to Quan Ah to save Master Chief’s life and defeat Makee and save the world.

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/

Attached: Shelo.jpg (817x949, 202.37K)

Hahahahahaha fuck me this is satire right. Right?

>having Makee, a female antagonist, reportedly easily defeat Master Chief in a battle.
Well thats one way to kill a franchise I suppose.

>Spielberg
>diversity
Didn't think I could care less about this. But here we are. Sad thing is, I actually want to see more asian women in media. But not like this.

As soon as I saw the promo pics full of women and nigs.

when this happened

Attached: shovel_ass.jfif.jpg (959x436, 149.52K)

>no steve downes despite chief (hopefully) being suited up most of the time
>not canon
>in development hell for what seemed like forever
>shitty halo 4 looking designs, not even the slightly improved halo 5 ones
>no joe staten
at least the elite cgi looks pretty good

fucking dead on arrival

Attached: Halo The Series (2022) _ Official Trailer _ Paramount+ - YouTube - Google Chrome 1_30_2022 5_45_46 PM.png (1267x620, 977.41K)

Remember when Spielberg used to set the trends, rather than just follow them? I think it's the biggest sign of Hollywood's decline when even Spielberg has to push forced diversity or he can't get a movie/TV show made.

you posted it

Looks like Star Trek Discovery

I don't know why I had any hopes for this TV show, but if any of this is true, it is going to be dumpster fire.

Surely this is just a shitpost.

>the kick 16-year-old warrior girl

>Paramount+
Probably reused the same sets and set designers. And Spielberg has a direct tie to Bad Robot/Secret Hideout.

When I could feel it coming in the air tonight.