This game hasn't even been announced yet and Im more excited for it than any next-genshitter title

This game hasn't even been announced yet and Im more excited for it than any next-genshitter title

Attached: VerumRexxxx.jpg (1280x720, 159.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkLY_MLmg-8
youtu.be/vYasGXVrAkU?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=pOF9xC3WJ_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like another generic Square title. Like Infinite Undiscovery or Lightning Returns.

I have zero hype for this as it will be more Osaka shit.

this is a meme, the data battles culminating in the Yozora fight are peak of the series. Osaka stumbled in the past with BBS and DDD, but they grew

No it doesn't, its pure Versus XIII chuuni kino
They learned their lesson with Re:Mind
This

Attached: 1556778049165.png (1280x634, 1.4M)

>hurr super armor and teleporting

garbage too. they will never learn.

nomura needs to be fired

they grew for sure and i hope they continue to. Limit Cut in ReMind is better than the Data Battles in 2. However 3 still has plenty of Osaka shit left in it. It's floaty, most of the original combos were too slow and unsatisfying, the faster animations often have no weight to them and look amateurish. Many other gameplay elements and fights are just not that good. If they realize what was great and what wasn't good about KH3 and build upon that, then the future looks bright. If they don't, then it'll just be mediocrity forever, with high highs and low lows.

>pure Versus XIII chuuni kino
>chuuni
>kino
You're definitely their target demographic.

Ok barry, enjoy your Banal Blandtasy Witcher Come Deliverance 16

Attached: 300px-Yozora_KHIII.png (300x238, 94.59K)

>Barry
If he was Barry, he'd have written a 5,000 word copy/pasta. And he'd be praising the game, since it reuses a bunch of stuff from FFXV.

>shitty bossrush DLC is the peak of the series
wow I didn't know kingdom hearts was that fucking terrible

Attached: diksuk.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

They need less giant heartless bosses and more freedom with Disney worlds. The best story worlds were the Pixar ones because they could do the most with them, compared to Arendelle and Corona which are just tourist destinations.

Bazza come on now, we all know how much you hate Versus XIII and Nomura, don't try to lie

Attached: 1580572032136.png (552x524, 84.84K)

You must be retarded , autism is retarded

He was replying to an user complaining about Osaka team and their janky combat you moron. He's saying they listened to fan feedback and improved drastically on the gameplay compared to BBS, DDD and base game KH3. And it was a god tier boss rush. Get filtered pleb.

Looks shit and gay

>More generic "realistic" JPOP designs
Not even going to look at the gameplay. Call me shallow all you want. But I'm not touching any more games that look even remotely like FFXV or VII Remake.

>He still gets "hyped" for video games
>He still gets "hyped" for Square Enix video games
>He still gets "hyped" for Square Enix video games from Nomura
Terminal brain damage

Attached: 1552947717385.jpg (333x279, 16.41K)

>He still gets "hyped" for Square Enix video games
I do. If they're Dragon Quest, Mana or some other series besides FF/KH.

What game is this?

Kingdom Hearts III

Its Kingdom Hearts retard.

III is already out. OP said unannounced. Is it IV?

youtube.com/watch?v=VkLY_MLmg-8

No, that specific image is from the Toy Story world's intro video.
youtu.be/vYasGXVrAkU?t=7

Oh.

>game
it's going to be KH4 prologue like roxas and that's it and it looks like fucking shit and will be fucking shit

they're the worst
just spam ariel to win

Spamming ariel doesn't beat Data Battles unless you are on beginner or standard like a cuck.

says the fag shilling an inferior ffxv/versus expy that is relegated to kh kiddie shit

no it works on crit because you literally will not die during it

Are you somehow implying Final Fantasy is not kiddie shit?

>it works on crit
Prove it.

Imagine having to sit with you insufferable fags for the better part of a decade just autistically screeching with no end in sight
>ME HATE NOMURA
>VERSUS XIII NEVER
>SQUARE NO TRUST NOMURA NO MO
>NOMURA GET FIRED ANY DAY NOW!
When all of a sudden you get
BLOWN.
THE.
FUCK.
OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOF9xC3WJ_0

Final Fantasy Versus XIII, the TRUE story of Noctis the SUPERIOR ffxv hath RETURNED as we loyal, well-muscled VERSUS CHADS always knew it would. Meanwhile you absolute shitmonkeys are seething that our messiah YOZORA - no - NOCTIS the TRUE KING of the Versus Epic has returned. It's fucking glorious. Our dreams, Nomura's dreams really do come true. We will get the R18+ Dark MacBethian Kingdom Hearts epic in our lifetime and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop us getting it now. Versus Returns as Verum Rex, a standalone title for PS5, and mark my fucking words Barry, it will win Game of the Decade. All that's left for you to do is sit back, mouth agape, and take Yozora's, Nomura's and the VsChad's huge versus XIII inch ccks down your throat. SHLORP SHLORP

To the OCD FFXVfags who defended the absolute JOKE of a game, and dishonestly, haphazardly tried to drag Nomura's name through the mud, a hearty SCHLORP

To the idiotic XVI shills who think their soulless PS3 game will be anything but garbage, a girthy SCHLOOOOOOORPPPPPPPPPP

And to the one and only Barry, Bazztek, XV-kun, I reserve for your the true king Yozora-kun's cck itself. SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP Sorry but I don't lose THRUST SCHLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRGGGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHPPPPPPPPPPPHHHH

Nomura directs KH3, absolutely MOGS the entire industry with ReMind
>OH MY GOD NOMURA YOU HACK
Nomura directs FF7R, makes the SINGLE best Final Fantasy game in 20 YEARS
>OH MY GOD NOMURA YOU HACK

brainlet.jpeg. Just kys slags. The VERSUS era begins.

Attached: 1579071277028.png (2518x1300, 830.82K)