MASTER DUEL

He will never die.

Attached: 1643676347508.jpg (600x600, 311.91K)

Goldbros, we won...

Why would True Draco use this over using a Kaiju? This runs a risk of the opponent activating a negate or their own quick effect in response to it.

Attached: file.png (310x450, 275.18K)

Dante... It's time to stop.

kaijus interfere with duality and demise

>He will never die.
The game sure did with what they fucking pulled off tonight.

Attached: 1633804951191.webm (1280x720, 623.13K)

Is it true they removed the winstreak rank skip? That’s the only reason I bothered to climb to Plat last time.

>WELCOME TO THE NEW SEASON.
>you've been demoted one rank bracket based on your bracket last season.
Yeah that seems fair.
>Plat 1 players cant be demoted, but you can bet your ass that plat 5-4 players WILL be matched with plat 1 players. Hope your drytroon deck is up to date!
Wait what? There isn't even a special reward for being plat 1.
>All the rewards for ranks below your starting bracket are unavailable. Starting in gold 5? Grind your way through meta hell in order to enjoy up to 1000 gems! enough for 1 ten pack!!!1!
So i should have just scooped my way all the way back down into silver and bronze to maximize my ability to get gems?
>Yeah thats right. theres nothing in your gift box either. you're too good at the game. if you aren't suffering grooling agony for a pittance of gems you arent having the experience we want you to have.

WHAT IN THE SHIT ARE THESE NIP FUCKS THINKING?
Glad i havent spent a cent yet. Oh my fuck. i didn't expect rewards or anything, my expectations were that fucking low, and im STILL disappointed.

Attached: 20210220010944_1.jpg (200x112, 9.51K)

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING EVENTS

>Prease understandu.

Spring 2022

I'm not white

Yep. So all the drytroons and skytrannies are going to be in the middle of gold rank for days.

we know

Yes, they got some esl to tell you
We know, Albaz

Attached: Ntitled.png (761x166, 98.39K)

Man I always find it hard to get myself to play Ranked, now having to do a ton of games to get back into Plat just sounds draining.

There goes my chance of reaching platinum again

How many is it this time fellas

Attached: 2KhdIBR.jpg (1299x701, 210.56K)

I should be happy about being put right down to silver 5 for those extra potential rewards but i'm really just salty about the new ranks not being in yet

just 1
5 SRs though

Sky Strikers are free wins tho

Yeah. For the record: we are talking you need 5-6 wins over your losses to rank up once.

The only coin toss I won in the past 15 duels was the one in the single duel I played after the season had ended.

Attached: 1446114643654.png (430x297, 20.43K)

Wow user you must be a genius!

On another note, can I run pure Shaddolls or does it really need Aleister package?

Attached: fzSsQcs.png (1078x638, 724.29K)

you can but they get seriously downgraded by not having aleister and dogma engines

You definitely can, it's just considerably weaker than the DIS variant

RELEASE ME

Attached: desc6bh-bb633096-762b-499d-b805-410186548b04.png (801x1176, 1.4M)

Wait do you not get ANY gems from the rank reset? Even from trying to go back up to plat?

Attached: 1501978147957.jpg (387x461, 35.5K)

so you are retarded and can't read, good job

is this true because I'm not paying cash for these rates on gems

you get gems when you rank up again, this means if you reach plat 1 every season you get 1000 gems every season

There are no end of season rewards. If you are at plat and get sent back to gold, you do not automatically get the rewards from ranking up through Silver, whereas a Gold player will drop to Silver and can get those gems + the gold/plat rank ones.

im glad im not the only ogdo chad here

are you implying the better your rank, the less gems you get on reset

How far am I able to de-rank by surrendering? Got to plat 1 so got reset to gold 5, can I get any lower?

THATS EXACTLY HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

REAL NICE HUH?

Nope
You're stuck at gold

>go first
>play Heat wave
>set Skill drain
>normal summon Beckoned by the World Chalice
>end turn
simple as

Attached: 1639628214517.png (461x656, 279.25K)

Hey guys, waiting for a tri-brigade user to finish his turn. Anyone have a funny joke

Correct
You can't drop out of Gold. Also reminder not to derank once you hit Plat 2 because you can't demote from Plat 1 anymore.

try reading

But does this actually work

If you don't stop him he'll end on a 3-material Apollousa and a set Revolt.

So far people are saying the end-of-season rewards are bugged and they will fix it.
My guess is they are a bunch of fuckers who will not give you a single gem for it.
I'm not starting this season until I get the rewards from the last or this is a waste of time and game

Attached: 1643589928343.gif (360x360, 1.47M)