Any Forums isn't strong boy, flesh is stronger. Look around...*motions around the room*...there...

>Any Forums isn't strong boy, flesh is stronger. Look around...*motions around the room*...there, that jannie up on that hill.

Attached: 2.png (710x439, 576.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2EQ0FlVks4
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come to me my child

pffffrrrttt

Thoth Amon, please stop pretending to be Thulsa Doom, thank you.

youtu.be/P2EQ0FlVks4
why isn't Any Forums mad there are black people in conan?

*smashes through the floorboards and turns into a bloody corpse*
Because it wasn't some flabby ghetto trash black dude speaking like the average pavement ape.

Because Conan is too based for most of Any Forums to handle

Attached: conan.gif (400x168, 1.03M)

>black people
They're called Stygians you illiterate retard faggot. They come from Stygia and it is known that those who are outside of that blasted land are immigrant, invader and diaspora. Shemmites need not apply.

the music is this movie is pure kino

>kills
>steals
>gets his ass killed

Everything about it is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg

Because it's not some SoCal's weird cuckfetish or trying to force some diversity shit, that's a race of niggers in a fantasy game where they don't exist to be pander to blacks. They're just there because they fit the setting. The problem is when you shoehorn niggers in to a setting or force diversity in a tokenistic gesture to tick a box.

because that is a well written black character
and that is the entire point of Any Forums being mad

I guarantee you if the exact same film came out today you incels would cry about it

Attached: 1568513039781.jpg (540x960, 62.77K)

There are niggers all over the place in Howard's original stories, James Earl Jones is kino, and the fact was Milius wanted Thulsa to appear like the last of some forgotten prehistoric race hence the straight long hair and not modern day American ghetto nigger

>steel isn't strong lmao
>gets killed by some steel

Conan lives in the fictional "Hypborean age" where fantasy can easily fill in the blanks of why dark skinned people exist in the same time and place as fair skinned people. This is not the same as taking an era and location that didn't have dark skinned people and trying to force them in for the sake of modern politics.

I think Thulsa Doom is the only black guy and he's actually a really good actor

>Immediately pops his cooldowns by putting nigger fetishism in a reply
Thanks for making my point for me, you may proceed to hang your head in shame.

true, one of the best
the music just transcends though

why are you a nigger lover?

You already lost.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 91.95K)

You know if you just dropped the act pretending you don't know we wouldn't have to have this conversation for the 293746287th time.

Imagine being such a simpering cuckold that you save this shit to your pc.

he got killed by Conan's iron will...this is what brainlets want you to believe

A stealth fascist movie like conan would not be made today lmao

no he got killed by a sword

Bullshit
*walks away with 80's brick phone somehow playing let the bodies hit the floor*

how did arnaldo star in so many great movies?
>conan
>predator
>total recall
>commando
>terminator

It was a golden age for those kinds of movies

He maxed out strength and charisma

dude has dumb charisma
he was a legit lovely crazy monster

The right man in the right place at the right time. Who could have thought that this huge Austrian with an accent as thick as his biceps, who auditions for the role of Conan, would become the greatest action movie star of all time.

Not to downplay all his years of hard work, but he was just a natural Chad in the right time and the right place. The 80's was the era of idolizing masculine American action heroes and nobody was more masculine than Arnold.