HOLY FUCK GET IN HERE!!!!

BREAKING NEWS:

SONY ACQUIRES BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!!

Is there no end to this madness???? Microsoft BTFO now.

Attached: SONY ACQUIRES BLOCKBUSTER.jpg (2837x1868, 617.32K)

the blockbuster by me closed and never became anything afterward
I always wanted to sneak in and see if they had anything cool left behind
i also miss the red roof hut on the pizza hut

Attached: blockyb.jpg (1692x964, 328.62K)

The Blockbuster near my house became a Dentist office, the Hollywood Video near house became a ACE cash and loans, and the other Movie spot became a Tire shop, while the other became a Pawn Shop.

isn't this the blockbuster that showed up in captain marvel?

xbros.. its over

the three video rental shops near me eventually turned into a bike store, a subway restaurant and a gun shop

Is upstate new york as comfy as it looks?

fucking based.

I got a smoothie place, a place that whatever moves in shuts down, and my "family video" store is still open somehow

I love it actually
close enough to the city for day trips, but far enough to be away from city shit

>poor leadership
No citations? Examples? Nothing?

Any Forumsros don't use fucking wikipedia when you do your college essays, I tell ya this site is fucking worthless. and certainly don't donate to them when they give you the whole pity party thing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 6.32.09 PM.png (1352x852, 330.23K)

mine became a hollywood video
then it became a church for black people
then it turned into a churches chicken
there was no difference with the last two

Not buying Netflix when it was literally begging them to sounds like poor leadership to me.

I kind of miss video shops. It was fun to browse the aisles and see all the obscure titles they had in stock. The Video Ezy near me got bought up by Blockbuster, then the Blockbuster went bust. The building has been empty since then and they're only now demolishing it.

Attached: video ezy.jpg (4000x3000, 1.71M)

The pizza hit with that style roof in my city became an LGBT AIDS resource center

>he doesn't know

Whats the difference?

Kek

One thing I think is kind of depressing is that, even if the economy were better (i.e. more room for niche stores like independently run video shops), physical media in-general is very much on the decline. So even a resurgence of middle class retail wouldn't allow for rental stores and streaming services to coexist.

I miss rental stores. Yeah, streaming is more convenient, but going to an actual video store is more of an adventure and more social.

>yea let's just fight over who gets to watch this movie
Kys boomers

>Glenorchy
Why are you posting? Shouldn't you be busy having incest with your sister?

Fight? You fought to watch physical media? What kind of household did you live in? If anything it was a communal, shared experience back then vs now with everyone watching stuff on their PC.

Literally never happened ever.
Zoomers should be shot on sight.

No one wants bullshit ass VHS, DVD, or Blu Rays in their homes anymore; they either stream or pirate. Every Blockbuster I ever went to was a shit stain dump, I hate NY.

>college says no wikipedia as a source
>go to wikipedia and cite the sources they list at the bottom of the page instead
>highest marks

Attached: 18137891245.jpg (720x540, 96.28K)

>New York
that explains so much.

What are you a normalfag? Socializing and going out in public for anything other than groceries is for retards