Games reddit is slowly poisoning

post games reddit is slowly ruining ITT

Attached: social-share-fb.jpg (1200x628, 610.92K)

perfect example of what's wrong with democracy

I don't know what reddit is doing, go the fuck back

>all the new bosses released are always in "raids"
fucking reddit losers

Slowly? It's been dead for years user. Raids were the worst thing to ever happen to this game.

and fags will still shill this game and pretend they are better then other mmo players, when they probably voted for this stuff

>slowly
How long ago were zulrah and ge added?

Attached: 1473436671997.jpg (1920x1080, 534.07K)

I really wish that the fucking reddit's didn't have so much pull over OSRS. Redditor content creators can have so much influence over the polls it's ridiculous.

All they do now is alternate between releasing raids and leagues literally soulless

You're reddit

This game was ruined when they first introduced the GE and then subsequently brought it back again.

>runecrafting is bad
>slayer is good
has there ever been a more retarded opinion?
2100 total btw

Attached: 1462980203845.jpg (654x632, 26.69K)

at least 25 buttholes content is good

>remember my account password after a few years
>attempt to sell my gp for some extra cash
>$65 best going rate
man what the fuck

his content is trash pandering to Any Forumstards and 16 year old edgelords

your bank is like 120m lol what did you expect?

old school old school runescape when?

have you heard of venezuela? that's like a month's salary of green dragon grinding

“MUH NEW SKILLS BAD. MUH SLAYER CONTENT GOOD.”
Played the game for a couple of years after it launched and got bored of the stagnant content.
Warding was a cool idea, added lore.
Artesian was something I think would have made skilling more fun and would have added more depth.
Sailing. Do I have to say anything? No.
“MUH YOOTOOBRS SAY THING BAD SO IS BAD, THEIR OPINION MY OPINION WANT MORE SLAYER.”
How goddamned boring.

This game is for mentally ill people. Imagine being one of those maxed main pet hunters that literally do the same content for years to try and get a cosmetic pet that you'll never have following you in game anyways.

>New skill
>NOOOOOO!
>New BiS gear/slayer content
>YAAAAAAS TAKE MY UPBOATS

Runescape was always objectively shit. It's only entertaining for people that don't play the game.

The memes are fire though

Slayer really did need more content though. The new bosses are all good, the only issue is the stupid drop tables they give them.

honestly what does slayer add? the only thing it does is restrict you from killing enemies until you've done x tasks. the whole skill could be removed without any negatives to the players in terms of content. you wouldn't be forced to kill 3 scorpia or 250 abyssal demons every task and that would make people not kill demons/sire as often making it so that those drops go up in value