I want either Nintendo or Sony to buy them. I don't care who...

I want either Nintendo or Sony to buy them. I don't care who. I just want to shitpost and console war in monster hunter threads.

Attached: file.png (900x600, 169.12K)

OP sucks 55 cocks.

Attached: 1643603626838.gif (498x356, 778.24K)

Capcom is like the one company I absolutely want to stay out of this mess. Leave Megaman and Resident Evil alone.

if snoy buys capcom it's officially over

If Microsoft somehow acquired them, through a means I can only speculate to involve an ocean-liner full of cash, live eurypterids, and priceless ancient magical artefacts, Monster Hunter would be exclusive to Xbox and PC primarily, with the potential for smaller 'mid-gen' titles like Rise to be released as well on Switch.
Excluding the peaceful future in which Capcom simply remains third-party, this would be the best outcome by far, not only because the games would be available on several platforms, including PC, but because the tears of Sony fans worldwide would be enough to rehydrate the Aral sea.

Why would Capcom's shareholders want to sell?

>I just want to shitpost and console war in monster hunter threads

You will never be hardcore. You will always be a fly on the shit I just took. Dreaming of what it was like before passing through my powerful digestive system.

Attached: tigrex.png (825x638, 629.99K)

post BBC

If there's one company that should never ever sell is Capcom, too many great IPs to be made exclusive would awful

Twin Nintendo-Konami Ultimate Alliance vs. All Galaxy Capcom Playstation League

Good for you.

Won't happen though, they like getting more money from multiplat releases way too much to ever sell out.

And generally Capcom has never been very good on keeping their exclusivity promises. SF2 had a scramble between both Nintendo and Sega, Viewtiful Joe and Killer7 came to PS2 eventually (even if port quality is not the best), and so on and so forth.

>I just want to shitpost

Attached: gigachad.jpg (235x290, 7.55K)

No matter who acquires them the games would still be largely multiplatform just like with Activision Blizzard. The best you'd get would be timed exclusives

Jewcom gets bought by censorship crazy sony. X2 jews combine to fuck customers over more.

Jewcom gets bought by Nigtendo....panders to cucks more

RE4, PN.05, Viewful Joe and Killer 7 all way Gamecube masterpiece in fun heart.

This, remember RE4 and Mikami's head? This board is full of zoomers new to the hobby but the sad part is I know 40 year old that larp as if any of these mergers actually amount to anything gamewise

>Capcom
>Ever leaving behind the multiplatform market
you people are nuts

Capcom vs Smash Bros? Mega Man and Chun-Li in Mario Kart 9? Tastunoko vs Capcom Remastered? I think Nintendo needs to take some cash and buy Capcom and Konami and resurrect some of the older IPs.

Why do they need to be bought, they're output has been just fine

They don't. It's just wishful thinking.

NINTENDO WILL BRING BACK PUZZLE FIGHTER

Attached: BRING BACK PUZZLE FIGHTER.jpg (640x341, 82.33K)

Shut up faggot, they need to buy out Konami and revive their IPs

>RE9 cuts all gore and cursing, certain dialogue gets changed to be family friendly and runs like shit.
Nintendie will find some way to fuck it up

If Capcom was bought out by Nintendo I would kill myself