Is Nintendo Of America fucking high?

Is Nintendo Of America fucking high?

Attached: translation.png (1225x720, 307.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0uZ9fV4QX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thingummy

Doesn't matter you'll buy it anyways

Nigaaah!

NOOOOO MY GAME FOR 5 YEAR OLDS

I was pretty annoyed when I saw they were gonna find SOME way to shoehorn a pikachu in there, but felt better instantly when I didn't hear that horrible voice clip.

Does that ever work?

Cute Bigachu

PIKACHU NO

Pokemon never said their names canonically in the games.
This is a compromise for anime loving idiots.

Biga Biga :DDDDDDD
I wonder if treehouse fags will start editing in text boxes over the dialogue that tell you their meaning of words, I saw some treehouse faggot posting that on social media months ago

Attached: 1637263682380.jpg (750x725, 36.93K)

Begabega!!

They actually do autisticly make Pikachu say "Beeka" in official media though.

Nigachu is my favorite pokemon

Im somewhat buzzed and I don't understand what your talking about. What?

BIGGERchu

Attached: 1424152387.fatpikachu_fat-pikachu.jpg (1280x774, 81.92K)

Pikachu started doing that since gen 6.

And stopped doing it in PLA

So what am I supposed to be mad at? Isn't this an issue with The Pokémon Company since they would own some arbitrary copyright of a Pokémon saying it's own name? I imagine that's the case here

biga biga :D:DDDD:DDDD

Attached: bigachu.png (453x494, 141.54K)

I saw a treehouse employee on twitter talking about censoring dialogue in capeshit comics

alpha pikachu sitting on my face

Can we talk about how Pokémon has some of the worst localization in the industry? Nothing but meme-spouting, fun-censoring, canon-ruining halfwits.

hot tbdesu

Ah. Of course they are.

youtu.be/C0uZ9fV4QX0

I think he meant Milhouse

Attached: 1626299045352.png (728x1200, 289.29K)

Attached: Pokemon Legends 2.png (613x726, 201.33K)

This dial isn't moving for the next three years. I don't know why Any Forums suddenly decided to pre-emptively hate everything they know is going to be popular, usually we waited until it actually got popular.

All male pokemon should have fat fucker bellies to rub and lewd.

You're supposed to be mad at Nintendo, because all things are done and said by them and them alone.

Fixed it for you.

Attached: 63gjul.jpg (500x592, 67.32K)

Milhouse will never be a meme

Notice that this is happening only in regards to Nintendo exclusives. Metroid Dread, Shin Megami Tensei V, Bayonetta 3, Pokemon Legends, all of them have been nonstop shitposted and doomposted about since the moments they were revealed, and despite three of those being hits Any Forums only redoubled its effort to convince everyone that they did badly and nobody remembers them and yadda yadda.

i should have a pikachu chained to the wall of my bedroom right now

Consensual loving is best loving