Just a little over half as long as the other souls games

>Just a little over half as long as the other souls games
Uhhhhhh...

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-191733_Chrome.jpg (1080x742, 282.3K)

None of the Souls games are particularly long if all you do is the bare minimum to finish the game, except for 2.

>Game prefers quality over quantity
So long as we dont get anymore beds of chaos Im fine with this

Ds2 was actually the one that took me the shortest amount time to beat on my first blind playthrough. Every other one was in the 45-55 hour ballpark, but that one was only like 32 hours.

The Souls games are not that long. I think only DS3 took me more than 20 hours to beat, counting DLC.

main route completion means doing the bare minimum, you can beat DS1 in like 25 hours not even rushing

>30 hours
thank god. i can't stand companies who say their games will take 150+ hours to complete and then it turns out they filled their game with boring and pointless collect/fetch quests, card games, or other garbage.

niggas will beat it in 5 minutes

When they say
>30 hour main route
It means a blind playthrough for an average skilled player. For every other souls games (except maybe Bloodborne) that is around 50+ hours.

None of you are badass for rushing through le epin hard game as fast as possible, kys, ywnbaw etc

>takes more than 20 hours to finish a souls game

Attached: 1643426765219m.jpg (1024x767, 98.22K)

>average skilled player
what is this skill level, knowing how to roll?
>mimic kills dsp.gif

It means the main questline to finish the game.

>50+ hours.
FUCK no

Attached: ds play time.png (1915x1198, 983.9K)

can you niggers please stop bitching about HoUrS already?
dyling light 2 just announced that it will take 500h to beat, is that fucking better to you?
just go back to playing ubishit you fucking mouthbreathers

Attached: qt snek 1.png (1200x1163, 1.49M)

no they said to do all content it will be 500+ hours, not to beat it

This.
For ER, "30 hours main story" basically means "Run from big fortress to big fortress/tree thing, ignoring all side dungeons and only doing stuff physically blocking you from reaching the next one."
Which means the game is gonna be fairly robust.

This.
It was also announced several weeks ago.

i dont give a fuck
if they made 500h worth of slop for you to ingest then the game is automatically shit because they spent resources on stupid bullshit that nobody will actually do instead of what actually matters

maybe go make a new thread about your complains around dying light 2

What souls game took you more than 30 hours user? I replayed them usually 5-8 times ending with 300+ hours most of it spent pvping or doing nonsense with friends. But the first solo playthru? 20-30 hours tops for 1 and 2 by the time I got to BB and DS3 I cleared both in about 15.

I mean, we know that Elden Ring is Dark Souls III-2 so this lines up well

Attached: file.png (1171x629, 509.89K)

Literally every DS game is ~30 hours for the main route

Obviously depends on how you play it. Retards who rush through the game and then whine that the quest that leads to the most complete ending was impossible to figure out, as well as only watch the story through youtubers will finish in 30 hours.

>no empty open world to run through
>still 29 hrs
wonder how long elden ring will be without the fat. prolly 15 hrs.

what part of "MAIN ROUTE" do you not understand you illiterate fuck?

>Significant differences between DS1, DSPTD, and DSR
>Notable differences between DS2 and Scholar (except Main + Extra because ???)

lmfao bro that's insanely short like you'll have to replay it just to get your moneys like imagine replaying a souls game that's like just so crazy nobody ever does more than one play through of a souls game lolol

Theres nothing wrong with shorter games, 30 hours is the sweet spot

Miyazaki literally said 30 hours if you beeline the main route and ignore everything else.

all of em are short dumbshit if yu only do story

Who the fuck cares? Only NEET losers who have nothing to do complain about this shit because anyone with a life doesn't have the time to invest in games over 20 hours, and if they do it's fine because it'll be spaced out over multiple days if not weeks.

do you really not understand what a comparison is you goddamn monkey?

When your on your first playthrough, no idea what lies ahead and want to explore every direction, try a bunch of different weapons, admire the different vistas and landscapes, talk to all the characters you see. You probably will miss stuff like archdragon peak or the painted world your first time through, but you take the time to PLAY the game, not soullessly railroad through it like some kind of game journalist.

You mean you're comparing of a completionist run of a 500+ hour zombie game to a main route run of Elden Ring because you're a goddamn retard? Is that what you're referring to?

Yes of course we are talking about the main route. That's what the time for dark souls refers to as well.

Every soul game has taken me 100hs to beat my first playthrough.
Why do you rush your games Any Forums?

what souls game is 60 fucking hours

In the network test nothing was stopping you from going straight to the progression boss at the castle

However that would mean missing out on multiple mini dungeons all with a boss at the end,an entire mine shaft cave, a roaming dragon boss, a roaming horseknight boss, an giant caravan guarded by an entire platoon that rewards a full armor set, multiple npcs with questlines and items for sale.

I can beat every souls game in a couple hours not even speedrunning

how bad at souls games are you that it takes 50 hours for you to beat em?

im comparing jizzing over game length with bitching about game length user

>Chink spyware included even though it will do nothing to stop the EAC shenanigans

Attached: 1636408205292.gif (212x187, 2.46M)

I dont mind this at all

besides it always takes me longer to get through souls games (not cause bad but because i spend time at every zone to do pvp/coop)

you literally just said the main route will probably be 15 hours long after it was just said it will be 30, what are you not understanding here?

By "main route" they probably mean the intro, straight through Limgrave to Stormveil & up to Godrick, then straight through each successive field & legacy dungeon including the end and final boss. Assuming that's 6 areas total, that's like 5 hours each for the obvious path of the world & main dungeons. Pretty good, and way more time than you'd get out of individual areas in previous titles.
Of course, that's not counting all the side content, which probably doubles the completion time if the NT is anything to judge by. Could be even more.

Think people have gotten better at tracking their game time recently, that would explain why the older entries have weird discrepancies

lmao wtf who takes 50 hours to beat a souls game

>It's a pretend souls games have long main story episode
You immediately expose yourself as a casual for implying this. No Bloodborne was not 60 hours long you just kept dying like a retard.

This. If it takes you more than 10 hours you're doing something wrong.

Main route without the type of fat that is not present in dark souls. ie travelling in the empty open world.

For retards like you it will still be seventy hours don't worry.

Three inviolable rules of Souls game playthroughs:
1. Your first game is going to be the most difficult
2. Your first game is going to take you the longest to complete
3. Your first game is always going to feel as if it has that inexpressible 'special' quality to it that distinguishes it and marks it above its brethren

Dark Souls can be finished in 50 minutes without skips.

Except for Demon's, every one of my first playthroughs took more than that.

Yeah all you have to do is be literally a top 100 world wide speed runner

Does anyone else remember:
>ONLY 15 WEAPONS LUL

Attached: 8E2352C5-437E-47FD-90EB-B711DB6FA731.jpg (272x380, 26.83K)

OP here. I misinterpreted it as "30 hour playthrough" as in see everything, but not necessarily 100%ing the game in 30 hours.

>only 15 weapons
>10 hours long
>sickdark

>Chink spyware
It's on epic?

4. there's always some random bastard who replies to something like that saying "that's not true, I liked the second game I played more!"

I've seen it happen so many times, but I still believe your post to be generally true.

they are using some chinese anti-cheat that sends data back to hong kong

Attached: understandable-have-nice-day.gif (640x360, 2.35M)

so can every other fromsoft game. im sure elden ring will be the same.

They are all in the 30 hour mark, besides Demons (which took me 18) and BB (which took me 23).