Threatens to kill herself just because you answered late to a text

>threatens to kill herself just because you answered late to a text
Who exactly finds this behavior appealing?

Attached: needy-streamer-overload.jpg (851x696, 90.38K)

me.

When a filthy woman acts like this, people like it

but when I act like this it's suddenly mental illness and manipulative

Attached: 1629648613616.png (430x425, 87.38K)

Why do men find toxic women attractive?

I seriously want to know what the fuck you guys problem is

Same reason women wet themselves over dark-triad chads and serial killers.

Id rather have a true yandere than a cheating liberal whore who calls me "abusive" for wanting basic mutual respect in a relationship

It's called being maladjusted, it's the same crowd that fuels millions to twitch thots. Loneliness really makes you retarded.

Because I can fix her

Men don't. Lonely virgins do though.

Knew a girl like this. Said in separate occasions her life sucked and if more bad things happened she would kill herself. She was a drama queen who eventually picked a fight with everyone. Cutting her out of my life was a massive relief

Attached: 1636135431341.jpg (1080x1208, 240.54K)

Really says a lot about society

>using "toxic" in the zoomer way

because those "men" are fucking retarded

It goes both ways, and for both the answer is 'it's hot' or 'I can fix him/her'
Either way, it's their funeral if things go wrong, when the game + the people who played tell you to turn around but you keep going forward, it's not my problem anymore

Attached: 1643051154685.png (690x488, 341.72K)

>ideal man
>confident, strong, has leadership qualities

>ideal woman
>cute, innocent, feminine and submissive

Gee, I wonder why that happens.

It's telling isn't it? That people prefer yandere girls over methed out suburban white women who screams if you say nigger and would ruin your life simply for attention or because she's bored

That's why I never was attracted to those type of girls. Why should I try to fix her when I barely can't hold my shit together lmao

Attached: FJAZqD0WUAUngZs.jpg (680x345, 42.04K)

It's amazing the ability Amerimutts have of bringing up race to absolutely every single topic.

I can fix you...

The fuck are you talking about, the girl in OP is supposed to be a typical ethot.

women can't be fixed, the scar will always be there. you Can only prevent this by properly educate them from a younger age. you fuck up one single time. you fucked up forever

White women seething

you realize this entire game is making fun of stream whores right?

Americans have literally no culture, life goals or personality beyond seething about whites and worshipping niggers.
I always find it hilarious how all their women are insane, but only seethe about the white ones, while the negro females spent a year setting the entire country on fire over some thief getting rightfully put down.

>Innocent and submissive
>Blackened by cynicism and manipulation
Take the actual redpill that it's actually just charm
Tumblr sexymen are often what they would hate completely in real life like hypercapitalists, aggressively forward men of power, and lanky incels.

maleoids be like
>i can fix her...

Have you even played the game?

Attached: 1624326116602.jpg (1024x425, 94.67K)

>Why do men find toxic women attractive
we dont they just know how to pick guys who literally have no one else in their lives and make themselves feel like a lifesaver in a sea of loneliness so you end up thinking thats normal behavior
>t. had on again off again relationship with girl who would send me pictures of her cutting, ignore me but cry if ignored her, and then threatened suicide when i broke up ith her for cheating

Attached: Therapist-explaining-male-patient-during-session-1296x728-header.jpg (1155x648, 141.59K)

Broken bird syndrome.

This, women are not like men, men, some/most can recover from mental damage.

women do not, they feel no shame in wallowing in it forever.

Well, I should have known this would get filled with these racially ambiguous Americans, after all, we have people in the thread using the word "toxic" in the actual, unironic Twitter way.

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (960x950, 190.89K)

>Millions of males want to fix this trainwreck of a girl
>Zero women want to fix me
Life is not fair bros...

Attached: 1616207509721.jpg (1214x933, 432.13K)

>they feel no shame in wallowing in it forever.
You mean what zoomers have been doing in Any Forums for the past 4 years?
They turned Any Forums into social media for social retards all to have a perpetual pity-party over how autistic they are, how they have no friends or girlfriend, and at the same time tell each other that they are totally "chad".

That's because zoomer "men" are pretty much women while also having zero self awareness.
Zoomers are the kind of creatures that justify forced conscription.
People with PTSD are preferable to this.