Closed Japan Studio

>closed Japan Studio
>closed Studio Liverpool
>closed Evolution Studios
>closed Incognito Entertainment
>closed Sony Online Entertainment
>buys western dogshit Bungie for $3.6b
what the actual FUCK are they doing?

Attached: pslogo1.jpg (1280x720, 45.67K)

Sounds like money laundering

they are BROKE(N)

Attached: 1639865619068.png (958x498, 675.43K)

Microsoft and Nintendo closed a lot of studios too. Turns out companies close things that stop making money, who knew?

Exit strategy

Sony knows they can't compete with Nintendo, Microsoft and Valve.

what studios did nintendo close?

>Turns out companies close things that stop making money
Tell that to Sony and the PS3

Pretty sure Japan Studio was making a decent sum of cash for the company and was only closed because they weren't protecting cinematic transgender walking simulators

Also because current Sony heavily dislikes Japanese made games

*ahem*

California.

>Turns out companies close things that stop making money, who knew?
I'm pretty sure the reason why Studio Liverpool aka Psygnosis was closed because Sony bought them and killed all the creativity by forcing them to make ONLY TWO GAMES - Wipeout and F1.

Something is very VERY wrong with Sony, and their fanbase.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-022632_Chrome.jpg (715x1353, 173.26K)

They'll be aiming to turn Halo into a TV franchise.

Sony are going out of their way to bury japanese games and not market them at all. They didn't even show trailers for one of the gravity rush games at E3 despite there being trailers ready to go - and that was their own property.

you mean Destiny

I don't think Japan Studios was losing any money, they just weren't making a shitload of it like games such as God of War did.
Which is fair, EA would do the same thing, go big or go home and all. But the fact that Sony would still make the kinds of games that EA would never touch and with a decent budget was the reason why I liked their games in the first place.
Now Epic Games is unironically doing better at this than Sony, considering that they're funding Alan Wake 2 and Ueda's next game, a game rejected by Microsoft and a dev rejected by Sony.

only one of those make money, can you guess which?

>I don't like their game thus I proclaim this company is SHIT

Attached: 1643450709477.jpg (479x641, 116.35K)

>studio has made one (1) game in the last 10 years
>does nothing but extract money from idiot playerbase via micro-transactions and overpriced DLC
>sony chimps cheer at this studio now being a major part of Sony's empire

Bravo Japan Studios! Not just assuming xhirkin's gender.

Attached: xso6vdkh56761.jpg (970x568, 43.9K)

they closed some of those studios a lot of years ago, pls don't be retarded for once in your live OP

Sony needs a studio that can make FPS games. So this makes sense. What DOESN'T make sense is that apparently future Bungie games won't be exclusive which is retarded. I want Bungie to make a Killzone game desu.

Then why hasn't Xbox been shut down?

Really? Which studios did Nintendo close?

The only one of those worth a shit was Japan Studio and even then they were in a massive decline for years

>Sony heavily dislikes Japanese made games
isnt sony japanese?

Playstation absolutely is not considering the California office has 100% control now because Ken fucked up with the PS3

Sony Computer Entertainment is American now

remember when Inafune managed to trick Capcom into thinking western gaming was the future? boy, that was funny stuff