Don't worry Dragonborn...

>Don't worry Dragonborn. After another three or four decades we'll finally be ready to attack the Thalmor and make them pay.

Attached: fe515e7d6e4ae9fe1ebf8850a86758e0.jpg (600x1000, 196.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k6oTgCEcwg&ab_channel=Fatcat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tullius begs for his life when you storm his compound and take him down
>Ulfric just asks the LDB to kill him because it'll make for a more fun story

Attached: 5455868576_a7f67f7fe1.jpg (500x457, 57.23K)

>kneel to your elven overlords
>do not mention talos ever
>pay your war taxes
>bow to foreign nobles
>trust the plan

>If I die we win

Attached: lol.jpg (288x531, 26.61K)

It's funny because both factions say the exact same fucking shit and neither have any actual plans to attack the Thalmor even after winning the civil war and having the Dragonborn on their side who's like a walking nuke
Reminder that Ulfric is a literal Thalmor asset who was brainwashed through torture to obey their command of starting a rebellion in Skyrim

>Me side with people who were about to kill me some minutes ago

Attached: 3jtm3t.png (378x318, 55.64K)

>Meet Ulfric in Sovngarde
>He admits he was retarded

Attached: 1595522373505.gif (181x191, 160.25K)

I ran with Hadvar because he was the first guy I saw when I woke up and acted so nice to me, even to the thief guy. The entirety of Helgen goes to shit and he shakes you up and he wants you to stick with him so you'll both survive. Its always a decent first impresson and I never felt inclined to go with the other guy anyways.

>"...we will take our army to the Dominion, and show those pointy-eared bastards not every man is fit to be their slave."

Attached: galmar.png (600x1000, 1.27M)

Either side, it sets the ground for a future Shezzarine to put the Elves back in their place.

He's an asset because he's causing strife in Skyrim, not because he's a brainwashed pawn. Their sole focus is to take on the last man standing with minimal casualties.

>Kills the head of the Thalmor Justiciars in Skyrim
lol

Attached: 20220130_061724.jpg (720x717, 124.05K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-k6oTgCEcwg&ab_channel=Fatcat

They still don't assault The Embassy which is retarded.

Essential quest location spaghetti coding + Civil war questline butchered

hadvar was a pretty cool dude

>talks a big game
>has no actual plans to invade even after you wipe their whole ass for them
>"Thank you for winning the civil war for our useless rebel asses Dragonborn, now we will sit on our laurels that we didn't earn and do nothing to improve Skyrim or stop the Thalmor"
>"oh by the way us starting a rebellion was playing right into the Thalmor's hands by weakening the whole province with infighting so now we're weaker than we ever were and ripe for conquest, but don't you might that Dragonborn"

>Locks too strong for you traveller

Attached: 20220131_224006.jpg (720x423, 76.02K)

>He's an asset because he's causing strife in Skyrim, not because he's a brainwashed pawn
They literally talk about capturing and brainwashing him dumbass, they brainwashed him to start the Stormcloak Rebellion and weaken the province

Blackmailed, probably. Brainwashing has never explicably been said. He was led to believe the information he was giving whilst being interrogated led to the fall of the Imperial City and was let go.

So they're either using it as potential leverage for the Stormcloaks turning on Ulfric or they're hoping he gives it up willingly once he controls Skyrim.

>Meet Torygg in Sovngarde
>Tells you he accepted Ulfric's challenge and they both dueled while the Empire keeps shrieking Ulfric walked up to Torygg and murdered him with no warning

>don't side with either
>call leaders to the Graybeard meeting for a temporary truce
>tell the elf bitch to gtfo
>tell Ulfric niggerbottoms and Tullius elffellater to stop fighting so I can kill dragons

Attached: images (8).jpg (508x604, 20.63K)

Imperials want peace, regardless of sacrifices needed.
nords want independence because nords strong n free.
>hurr durr both are dumb because elves make them fight

Elder scrolls lore provides enough background on why the men hate mer and how the divines had to intervene. i for one support pelinal whitestrake and will never accept elven rule.

Attached: SongofPelinalconcept2.png (1000x1378, 1.53M)

>weakening the whole province with infighting so now we're weaker than we ever were and ripe for conquest
How the fuck are the Thalmor going to conquer Skyrim, it is as if all you retards have never looked at a map. Through Cyrodiil? I'm sure the legions will just let the elven host march right through, right on up to the mountain passes which the mean old Nords would never use to ambush or bury them with an avalanche. Maybe you think they'll land on the coast to the North, you know through the "Sea of ghosts" which I'm sure the Northman have no idea of how to utilise the environment to their advantage.

>imperials
>stormcloaks
>thalmor
Doesn't matter. Bow to your new dragonborn emperor or suffer.

Attached: emperor mittens the first.jpg (473x594, 100.86K)