Makes fascists cope by giving them worse stats

>makes fascists cope by giving them worse stats
Based?

Attached: 1643674172795.jpg (1242x1693, 1.21M)

Fascists do have worse stats, it's why they lost WW2

Attached: literally me.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

-1hp for a +2 physique boost isn't even bad

>just making shit up entirely now
based seething rightoids

I strongly dislike communism and it's ideologues, which makes it all the more sad that it's just communists now who are making games with writing worth a shit and who are trying to experiment with the RPG genre still. Disco Elysium's writing isn't even that amazing, either, everything else is just fucking horrible.

>Disco Elysium's writing isn't even that amazing, either, everything else is just fucking horrible
cope, rightoid

It's on the level of a good pulp novel, nothing more.

The entire last scene is literally a sad reflection on the failure of communism, it doesn't endorse it at all lol, leftoids who play it thinking it actually does this are the true copers.

>filtered this badly

>gives fascists the most kino portrait
based

Attached: 1619741804680.png (329x464, 330.53K)

>you have to become a fascist to learn how to comb your hair

What did they mean by that?

>life in a dogshit clown world that's been fucked to death by degeneracy is demoralizing if you have ethics and standards
>this is somehow an own regarding fascism
I found that mechanic to be incredibly true to my life.
Go outside, see one of the following: two hobos giving each other a tugjob, a morbidly obese mother violently jerk her multiethnic toddler by a leash, a bulldozed lot that used to have a historical home with a billboard advertising more fucking slotboxes being built, and it really does feel like I'm slightly closer to dying.

anyone have the shaved version of this? as much as I hate how he looks without the chops maybe being a little more put together helps him

I'm playing Disco Elysium for the first time and i'm going fascist partly because it feels like the game doesn't really want me to go fascist, which just makes it more interesting. Genuinely, how are the other ideologies treated? Cuz i see everything from "no no bro it's all about how ur guy copes, all of them are treated badly" to "it's commie trash" to "it's communist (and that's a good thing".

Attached: 1521404520692.jpg (751x1000, 133.79K)

Disregard politics, BECOME SUPERCOP.

I'm in the "it's all a cope" camp.
Played fash on my first run, did a second commie run afterwards to suck whatever content I could out of the game.

Cope with what? No besides subhuman bunkerrat losers ever played this piece of shit game

I remember it making his jaw/chin look more pronounced, law-jaw

ENTER THE ICEBREAKER

Attached: OpXBcDk.png (168x282, 102.91K)

what's a bunkerrat?

Disregard politics, usher the end to the Age of Man and ring in the Copocalypse.

Attached: 1620935629482.png (756x639, 786.78K)

lmao fascists mowed down millions of commiecuck dogs until they got support from ameriKKKa

Would you say it's slanted towards communism then, or are all ideologies treated "equally" in the sense that they're all just used as copes?
It doesn't even bother me much, i am just tired of seeing Redditors jump between "it's all a cope you chud" to "communism is the best in the game and also irl you chud"