I literally stood up from my seat and started shouting "KINO, KINO!" out loud

I literally stood up from my seat and started shouting "KINO, KINO!" out loud.

Attached: tumblr_plple7zTd41t4bp3i_400.png (400x299, 30.41K)

Unironically that was me all the way through my blind first playthrough of Undertale

I literally stood up from my seat cause I shitted my pants

KINO KINO K- ACK!

wtf does kino even mean

I've never finished more than one cursory playthrough of this game and I still don't understand who it's appealing to or why it's considered so #Deep. I won't say it's overrated, because obviously enough people genuinely think it's that good, but I'm probably just too old or detached to find any value in what seems like a meme turned into a mediocre semi-rpg

its like ludo

It means epic

Literally translated, it means cinema or theater

Go to the bathroom. Now.

Attached: go to the bathroom.png (500x338, 49.73K)

Cinema in some languages, most notably German

Attached: 1642517998905.webm (720x720, 985.79K)

Mods, do the clean up.

Most overrated piece of garbage I've ever played.
The writing is pure cringe and the "gameplay" is a snooze fest.

Maybe I just don't get it but the ending did nothing for me

It means cinema, it's supposed to be applied to the highest degree of cinematic genius. Any Forumsermin, being a bunch of drooling retards saw it used correctly on Any Forums, thought it simply meant "good" and brought it here.

You can die in undine's date?

this except dubs

I literally stood up in front of my monitor and saluted while screaming KINOOOO at the top of my lungs.

Attached: 20220122154354_1.jpg (2560x1440, 262.7K)

Honestly, it is an alright game. Decent pacing, combat's interesting enough to keep you on your toes first run, plots a little generic but damn if it doesn't hit you sideways with surprises. Even if you can sense when they're coming, you can't tell WHAT is about to happen.
It is just that the players went apeshit as a fanbase and that ruined it for everyone else. Even for people who waited THREE FUCKING YEARS for it to come out BECAUSE THOSE GODDAMN LAST SECOND CUNTS SPAMMED SPOILERS EVERYWHERE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RELEASE. To say nothing of the "YOU KILLED A SINGLE VEGETOID? YOU MONSTER!!" asshats or the people demanding other people play a specific route instead of experiencing the game on their own.
And theeeen we get into the stupid shit with "AUs" and the "Sans shippers" and shit.

No, its a decent game. It just managed to come out at the right time to a shitstorm of fandom obsession.

Well-adjusted people don't say kino, ironically or otherwise.

Any Forums appropriated the German word for cinema just so they could have shitty hipster slang they could spam to ruination, like every meme they've ever come up with.

Well-adjusted people don't screech like a monkey at a screen to begin with.

I literally got down on one knee and started howling "KINO! KINO! KINO!" at the screen hysterically.

Attached: 1626556251545.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

hahahaha the fucking revisionism, Any Forums roaches themselves were the ones who spread their lingo like a cancer, same as they always do with everything else

This was pretty much the only game that came out somewhat recently (is ~six years even recent) which recaptured how I felt when I originally started to play them as a kid, don't really know why still