I suck at art

How do I cope with the fact I want to make games but suck at drawing anime girls because I'm not japanese?

pic related.

Attached: athena illust.png (1275x1650, 337.97K)

yea you suck really bad just give up

you used to be better cris wtf happened

what do u mean?

that's among my best waifu illusts.

STOP BITCHING. ALL THE ANONS READING THIS, POST THE LAST THING YOU DREW RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 6eea01387fd5272.png (970x1280, 120.6K)

If you can draw hands that good, you can eventually improve faces. You already got the hardest part down, just keep practicing and studying references.

Everything besides the face is fine. That looks like a "learn to draw anime" book

Attached: unknown-15.png (952x836, 791.83K)

>zoomers cant enjoy 80-90's faces
ok retards

Drawfag here. That's because you don't know the basics, you don't start drawing stylized shit like anime, you start by drawing skeletons, fruit and naked old people.
Once you can draw those, you can start drawing cartoons, anime and other shit, maybe create your own style even. But before that. Start drawing the fruit user.

Attached: 5124f05fd0bfa3aa008499bd8edf2b3b.jpg (800x527, 57.29K)

realismfags cant draw anime.

The body and clothing looks better than your previous work, but the face is several steps backwards... you should practice faces more, from multiple angles, and learn how to make them appealing and cute. The visage is the most important part for drawings like this.

Attached: UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3c4.jpg (572x800, 88.5K)

/ic/trannies can't into appealing anime drawings.

I'm a newbie, sorry if my painting sucks

Attached: main-qimg-716539a509bd85b40f785afa143cefcf.jpg (1280x1424, 1.17M)

HOW DO I FUCKING DRAW AS AB EGINNER

just draw nigga, I used to suck, but I stopped sucking after some years of drawing.

just copy anime girls until you can do them from memory.

DRAW WHAT? HOW? DO I DRAW STICK FIGURES? CARTOON CHARACTERS? THINGS IN REAL LIFE? HOW DO U SUCK FOR 700 DAYS STRAIGHT AND STICK TO IT?

If you take this as a job or a must for whatever reason you're done for i take it as something to relax after work. Anyway listen to thought don't expect to draw like a god after mastering that it all takes time also your draw doesn't look that bad if you started recently so don't listen to these retards and keep going

Attached: 1643237646200.png (598x610, 551.9K)

Facts>Your feelings.
You may draw ok stuff, sure. But you will never get to draw something not Deviantart worthy.

Stop listening to the trannies who only draw anime, start drawing the naked men and the fruit, if you don't want to improve then just copy some anime drawings I guess, it's up to you.

buy one of this.

Attached: maniquies-madera-totenart-materiales-bellas-artes.jpg (600x219, 18.49K)

is there something like that but online?
drawing fruit sounds boring and drawing naked men sounds gay

look up design doll, which is a software, but for doing anime girls.