What was Mike Wazowski's problem?

What was Mike Wazowski's problem?

Attached: mikewazowski.jpg (1920x1080, 396.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinesequencer.net/2553860
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1643676430424.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

I don't know, can I get a rundown OP?

What? On FF4?

Oh, I get it

Attached: EcG0QbuUYAAKghc.png (840x408, 386.48K)

he wasn't in the cover

Whoever that is intentionally let themselves get into that state. They're overleveled as hell and FFS nobody's even got reflect on.

What's the point of using reflect against Mike Wazowski? He just casts haste on you.

he was a suezo reject

Attached: suezo.png (320x320, 129.89K)

Death is a reflectable spell, kneegrow. Have Rosa cast it on herself and you're guaranteed to win the fight. It works against Suezo too.

But he uses it right at the start of the fight. How much do you have to level Rosa up to fast enough?

>But he uses it right at the start of the fight
And if he hits Rosa then Rosa's fucked barring a phoenix down but you can use it on someone else. Reflecting anyone is a guaranteed win against PH.

So you're going to have to die, use a phoenix down then reflect? All those steps aside, I already don't like wasting phoenix downs.

Much of the party is probably going to die but if you reflect 1 person then the PH fight is a guaranteed win. And that's without getting to whatever ridiculous level OP's dudes are at.

>onlinesequencer.net/2553860

That he wasn't fast enough, even at battle speed 5.
Get Holy/Bahamut'd, boyo.

And only one character gets the EXP. Pretty sure there are better ways to beat him.

>And only one character gets the EXP.
Unless you revive them and use reflect on them. I've always beaten PH with reflect because he has no answer for it and I usually have several people alive, usually Rosa and either Cecil or Edge at minimum. How do you usually beat him?

the 3d version was better

The final dungeon of Final Fantasy IV is on the moon, and has a ton of ancient Lunarian weapons that are all end-tier final fantasy usuals, but you need to break their seals that are guarded by strong guardians, similar to Final Fantasy III.
That one casts haste and confound on you at the very beginning of the fight, turning it into a mad rush to deplete his hp before the 10~ battle seconds he gives you turn to 0.
As other said, you can just kill a party member and revive them, or a couple other tricks to circumvent it, but he's one of the easier bosses in that area.

Daily reminder that Rydia is the best girl in the entire series, and the best character of her game, acting as a conscience and moral compass that sets Cecil on the right path, just as his unfailing compassion and kindness empowers Rydia to never giving up, despite having a Hell of a reason to do so.
Her entire character is 10/10 and her final dialogue in the credits really drives home the positive, determined effect that their presence had on each other.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1440x1080, 1.08M)

Should have put that thing back where it came from.

Don't talk about my waifu without my permission.

Not when it lacks basic features that had been standard for a decade prior.

Apologies, based Cecil.

Attached: Rosa Farrell Shopping For String.jpg (688x459, 122.13K)