Why does he make so many seethe?

why does he make so many seethe?

Attached: Execution.png (250x239, 62.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFTxaRLl2rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, she just makes us laugh and cringe. youtube.com/watch?v=hFTxaRLl2rg

Easy splash DOT can be annoying, especially when paired with the Phlog's free crits. I wouldn't say it's as broken as, say, the Diamondback or the Vaccinator though.

what do rand crits and pyro have in common, their entire purpose is to help pathetically trash players

Attached: piece of fucking shit.png (400x450, 105.77K)

pyros very existance makes people seethe. truly epic.
was talking more about pyro as a whole. scorch shot is a little strong atm though. Maybe lower the blast radius or damage?

idk, i don't really give a shit
scorch shot is kinda annoying, but i wouldn't say it's OP or anything.
most annoying thing is probably the shit that gives you a bunch of rsisitances, and the scout class as a whole, which is just annoying to fight in general, and not even that difficult to play at a decent level.

>literally link a video that showcases how pathetic Pyro is
>it makes you le seethe XDDD
The absolute state of TF2 players. Good thing your game is as good as dead.

To be fair, it takes a very high IQ to play pyro.

>requires heavy execution with comboing, reflects, flare punches, detonator jumps, etc. to operate at full capacity to the point where getting an unlucky death to a stray detonator shot/w+m1/surprise phlog feels unearned

I just want to play a match that's not riddled with bots, anons

Attached: 1600822220543.jpg (1415x1080, 172.5K)

Because W+M1! W+M1! is a pretty good cover for denying the importance of being able to judge ranges, learn maps for best ambush points and ideal fire control so you don't blind youself with your own flames and let a rocket turn you into chuck steak that can lead to pyros dominating low skille players quite soundly.
Also the best at Spychecking.

stop playing casual

Make phlog only charge using the phlog itself and nobody will use the scorch shot anymore

I use manmelter with phlog and nobody says a word to me AND i can still extinguish my teammates

its a noob class thats easy to play well with not to mention that pyro is easily the most unfun class to play or play against. pyro is just a dreadful experience and nobody would care about his removal.

i dont get it. i never got it. it was even more baffling when they didnt have air blast.

Relatively high damage output at short range, which means it's pretty much entirely your fault you let the faggot get close enough to toast you

Loss of control attack that can both be spammed and fuck with the otherwise impervious uber push

Dying to afterburn when so many things counter it is humiliating

Attached: 1590355214954.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

That flare right there is the sole reason why. That's all it takes to punish a stray player if they're caught hit directly by it. In fact he alone punishes strays like no tomorrow.

it makes me seethe that they nerfed the axtinguisher to the ground but the phlog exists, where's the logic behind that?

>he

phlog suits its role perfeclty, not having airblast is already a huge gimp
scorch shot is the one whose continued existence is baffling

pyro is hard to make funny

in general low risk high reward makes people seethe

>pyro
>low risk
>primary weapons, except one, based entirely on being right next to the target to do damage
>low risk

He can take control away from the player with the single press of a button.

>Forced to finally get good because every community server has 10k hour boomers on it

Attached: 1639994401510.jpg (925x1024, 64.02K)