Bros... regretfully my gf died to covid 19. her parents decided to let me inherit pic related...

bros... regretfully my gf died to covid 19. her parents decided to let me inherit pic related. just curious how good the haul is

Attached: 324.jpg (1423x899, 222.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/BHEvCrDKfqbx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll give you 30 bux

>v please make me feel good about my collection
no

earthbound is shit sell it, rest are god games

Best I can do is 20

why isn't there any black hand in this image? where's the joke?

buy the og consoles and play her games

i give you 20 bucks for the smt game

Here user, have Any Forums Gold.

Attached: file.png (213x250, 77.58K)

did she get vaxxed?

>girlfriend
>covid-19
both of these things are made up

You were dating a 60yo, Tyrone?

Covid's not real. FUCK YOU if you believe in covid.
bitchute.com/video/BHEvCrDKfqbx/

Attached: Screenshot_20211102-155155.png (2048x1147, 1.11M)

this

I don't believe you, but that is an expensive assortment of games. I own most of those.

made in a lab*

it's only as real as the fact that it was made up to prevent world war 3 from happening

I guess I just imagined me and several family members getting sick as dogs for 2 weeks when it hit my area then.

I'm really sorry for your loss, OP. If these are the physical possessions you have to remember her by, I hope you take the time and enjoy them and try and see what she saw in them. Personally I really liked Crusader of Centy, but I'm sure they're each a great experience in their own way.

I thought she died in a train crash op

why dont you try not being a faggot and just make a thread and go look guys look at these rare games i own.

Just cuz she died dont me you cant still fucker her. Itll be better because you can actually finish a
Nd lay down in true comfort instead of having to talk to her about some gay shit.

Attached: C2258719-F7F5-49C9-BC54-A14D95E61989.jpg (319x319, 9.11K)

Best I can do is a copy of Deus Ex for ps2 and a subway coupon for half off your next footlong with the purchase of a drink

Post your hand I'm sure you r a nigger

Yeah but she also had Covid so it would be counted as a Covid death in the US.

obviously not

Earthbound is better than any game in that pile

bros.. my uncle worked at Nintendo he left me this my brother offred me 100 dollars but it has sentimental value im thinking of dismantileing it and makeing a handbag out of it or i might paint it to make it cute. im a girl btw!!! XD

Attached: scobeuntb0ez.jpg (2701x2701, 567.84K)