Hello Any Forums I'll play minecraft in hardcore mode ,can you share some tips?

Hello Any Forums I'll play minecraft in hardcore mode ,can you share some tips?

Attached: meinkraft.jpg (449x350, 25.68K)

Dont rise to the occasion, fall back onto your systems

Meaning: play it so that even if you fuck up, you have several safety nets.

always dig straight down

Attached: 1641026699643.png (447x386, 26.49K)

Like barriers? what would be the priorities for hardcore?
nice try

Attached: 1635657914544.png (838x766, 1.65M)

Bump

Attached: 1632252552570.jpg (526x700, 67K)

Barriers, piston traps, armor, revival totems, iron doors. Automate everything.

Dont die.

hold shift when walking near the edge of a cliff

there are safe ways to do almost everything in the game but it takes longer. don't be in a rush

run away to live another day

go to the trouble to brew potions because they make you OP

learn how to accept death

If you dont kill the ender dragon in 100 ingame days ur a faggot even on hc

when you're falling off a cliff/about to fall to death, press escape, save and quit, reload the game, the distance you fell was just nullified

beta mentality

Attached: terrifying model.png (1059x712, 256.25K)

>beta mentality
savescumming retard

Only through accepting death one can become truly fearless. Only by being truly fearless can one get the perfect MLG lava bucket landing.

Bring golden apples everywhere, and fire resists later on when you get them, they can save your life in an emergency

>they didnt code inertia into the save
that's called an exploit user
i kneel

It will help a lot if you meditate. Staying calm in the face of adversity, danger and events unaccounted for is vital. It will literally save your life.

The best practice is to have a plan, and a plan B to fall back to once the original plan eventually goes to hell. But in the absence of a plan, there's nothing better than staying calm and composed.

There are so many times I've been close to death due to unforeseen circumstances, only to calmly look at my tool belt to see which item is best suited for the situation I am currently in and then doing what is needed to survive.

Fear is the mind-killer.

(This will help in other games as well.)

>that's called an exploit user
you didnt play the game legitimately. might as well just play normal survival you gay faggot

>that's called an exploit user
And if you die, just enter spectator mode, make the world into a LAN server with cheats enabled and change your game mode to survival again.

See how it is; you're changing a setting in your own Minecraft world, imposing a rule on yourself, and then failing to abide by that rule, you circumvent it when it suits your needs. Why play hardcore in the first place?

thank you so much for telling me the only correct way to play
i don't, ask op

jesus curb your autism guys

Attached: aavaavbrhb.jpg (680x524, 34.71K)

>thank you so much for telling me the only correct way to play
yeah stay with your sissy survival mode, us chads will continue playing the only correct mode to play, hardcore mode

Attached: 1643682537403.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

Those that can make it far in hardcore have my respect. Fucking Pewdiepie has an amazing hardcore world and my mind is just blown away by it. I know if I got that far in and died I'd probably go on Any Forums with and entire 3 hour essay and seething