FF14

Who else fell for the "it gets good 50 hours in" meme?

Attached: ff14.png (1369x820, 1.01M)

Attached: 2390430990.png (832x846, 155.98K)

no I gave up after 2 hours, boring shit just like every mmo. couldn't imagine paying a monthly fee to play this "game"

its called time sunk cost fallacy

Attached: 219900534.png (895x921, 102.76K)

I fell for the "I wanna try the game but can't because there's no more free trial"

I stopped 50 hours in

Poor excuse for an MMORPG, woulda just been better off as a single player game. 90% of the content is just walking to another NPC to start another cutscene

you should buy it, FFXIV no hyperbole is literally the best thing you can experience in life on Earth.

>Poor excuse for an MMORPG, woulda just been better off as a single player game. 90% of the content is just walking to another NPC to start another cutscene

Attached: 9892198423.png (1627x874, 132.37K)

???

holy shit.. how did eve fall under fucking albion

FFXIV is probably the last good MMO I played. Only quit cause it takes way too much time to progress, my friends group could never keep pace with each other and not a fucking NEET. Story was perfectly serviceable and got increasingly better up to Heavensward (where I fell off). It didn't need to "get good" it already matched the story quality of 99.99% of MMO's.

"Better than WoW" isn't exactly an accomplishment.

>Actually its get better 300 hours in, also wow for reasons

theyre the same fucking game

It gets good part way through ARR when the scions get decimated by the empire and you start hanging out with Alphinaud and Cid

Attached: 1643077154755.png (920x613, 296.63K)

One of them is japanese therefore better, welcome to veddit

I agree with what you say, but "matching" the quality of the story of other mmos is such a low bar. I got into this being told it was literally one of the best stories in gaming (or at least up there with mainline ff games) and just haven't seen it yet.
I only just finished ARR and going into post ARR pre Heavensward stuff now, the dungeon gameplay is still good so im happy to stay, they story had ok moments but nothing even close to something like pic related, just hope it genuinely gets better.

Attached: T&T_cover_art.png (1581x1457, 2.15M)

It got good at that specific part, then it went kinda meh again until the end of base ARR where it got better, but it still doesn't feel like an amazing story yet, just ok

Its like anime but 95% is a filler, has good moments. Bad mmo, reasonsble good jprg

It doesn't become an "amazing story" until Heavensward or at least the lead up to it