So now that it's confirmed that Pokemon Legends is an incredible smash hit that's flying off the shelves...

So now that it's confirmed that Pokemon Legends is an incredible smash hit that's flying off the shelves. The question remains, what went so right?

Attached: morethanAC.png (546x269, 32.17K)

who the fuck cares about the UK?

>what went so right?

Attached: pokemon games in 2022.webm (896x504, 2.74M)

The UK is the heart of Sonyland. Full of chavs and pakis who only care about buying Fifa & CoD every year.
If a Nintendo game is a smash hit there, then that means it's doing even better in North America and Japan.

>there are people who unironically think this is good gamplay

>uk doesn't matter now
I can't keep track of which country matters.

The only country that matters is Brazil as that's where most of the goldface/anal-vore wojak spamming subhumans come from.
Even Mexico has the decency to buy Xbox.

None of them but especially not yours in particular

Pokemon players don't really engage with any other genres. It's the same reason they think the gameplay from the last few entries is passable, when games like Cyber Sleuth and SMT manage to have lightning fast 3v3 turn based fights, while Pokemon continues to move like molasses even with animations turned off.

Should I play this?

Wtf? You guys told me this game was going to flop

i personally like it a lot but its probably like a B- overall

Chavs played a Snoy exclusive and thought, "Wow, this is gay."

It's available for £35 here which is basically half price, I'm not surprised it's selling well.

Nobody told you that.

Huh why is it that cheap?

Game Freak made a Pokemon game for people who hate Pokemon.

Every famitsu sales thread there have been multiple people claiming legends arceus would not sell more than 2 million copies worldwide. They even made threads with that statement

What am I looking at? Is there no Pokemon v Pokemon fighting in this game?

Only mentally ill corporate cultist go to those threads so I wouldn't know.

Basically same audience. People who still play Pokemon hate Pokemon.

>Is there no Pokemon v Pokemon fighting in this game?
There is. Basically how you deal with noble pokemon is throwing balms to calm them down but they can also stun themselves and then you can fight them with your pokemon to further lower the meter.
Basically that webm is taking the LONG way around.

How much does Sony/Microsoft have to pay to buy the Pokemon Company?

Don't know why it's so cheap, but it's the only reason I got it, and I won't be the only one.
I'm quite enjoying it, but if I had paid £60 I might be expecting more.

>thing that has sold well to children since forever sells really well
color me surprised. Next you'll tell me the latest apple computer is the best thing ever