A dev build of the Ocarina of Time PC port has just been posted:

A dev build of the Ocarina of Time PC port has just been posted: github.com/blawar/ooot

Note that this is not finished yet, and requires technical knowledge to get running. If you aren't interested in helping development, then you should probably skip this. Feel free to contribute and help out with development if you so desire.

Attached: 1619907483552.png (964x565, 375.01K)

sent to nintendo ;)

HOW BUILD

figure it out

>blawar
isn't this the dude that caused a shit ton of asshurt in the switch homebrew scene and also beat his wife?

Sounds based

The very same

Based

not your secret club, tell us how to build or fuck off

No.

For what purpose are they doing this? Just some modding hobby or what?

Bump
For yakuza attention

Because having a native PC port of Ocarina of Time is something that's been wanted for a long time.

Pretty much opens a whole new world of modifications, qol etc like with Mario 64. I expect good shit coming out from this on a future

Reported to Nintendo

There is literally a readme that tells you how to do it step-by-step you absolute retards. Fuck off and get spoonfed somewhere else.

Attached: 1634600357930.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)

Very, his installer was basically the core of the switch freeshop and it made everyone seethe.
Scroll down retard, just extract a ROM and build with visual studio 2019.

No.

Is this different from the other two porting projects?

If it were me the motivation would be to get the younger generations to play the "best game ever" and understand that there is almost nothing good in it, unlike a lot of its contemporary and even older games that are good even today.

>One of the best games of all time gets a native PC port so everyone can modify it and make the best version of the game possible that not even Nintendo bother to do
>"Why are they doing this?"
I hate retards so much, bros.

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

This is the one that released a video yesterday.

I thought his name was Zel or something.

It's Zel and Vertigo (blawar on github).