Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX2

How's the hard mode playthrough coming along?

Attached: 1643506874057.jpg (2161x4000, 634.42K)

How snappy are the controls in the new game? Does it FEEL good to play?

>mi just want mommy milkers tbqhwy

Snappiest it's ever been, assuming you're playing the PC version that supports 120fps.

Of course, a lot of people are complaining about the changes to Copen's kit. But in terms of raw control, this is as good as it gets.

Attached: 1643666895937.jpg (1273x1800, 435.64K)

Well on hard I beat the volcano area and earlier I was working on the jungle area, vespa is certainly doable with my skills, Ill beat her tomorrow for sure.

The red string you start with is her weakness, you can loop the first two health bars with it. No idea about hard mode though.

She is weak to the laser AFAIK, didnt know anchor nexus does extra damage, and I think boss weaknesses are not a thing on hard.

>I think boss weaknesses are not a thing on hard.
they are, unfortunately

Hard mode shuffles weaknesses, nobody in the first set of stages is weak to AN anymore.

Oh wow a small mercy.

Only have Autochrome left of the first 8.
I would trade boss weaknesses for removing the life system.

Attached: 1634433985121.jpg (877x620, 73.98K)

>Did not come back despite the focus on meele now
Just why?

Inti is like game freak but not as drastic one step forward two steps back

>How's the hard mode playthrough coming along?
What if I'm not doing it so that Yandere Kohaku is canon?

Attached: 1643395967213.jpg (1920x1080, 157.36K)

I wish the recoil dash worked on all bosses. There's so many moments where it feels like it should work, like when Vespa swoops to the ground or when Hail is doing her little pirouette.
In fact, why are the two bosses it works on the biggest member of the group and the armored guy with a shield?

First I need to find all the emblems. Then I will worry about it later.
Nah. It will be the true ending that is canon. But won't be surprised if something of Mother is left in Kohaku, she becomes a new Diva and the suit she had while possessed by Mother returns...and Blade becomes playable by extension.

Reminder that you can cancel a tag if you need to use the sawblade for something else by opening the special move menu, when you close it the tag will be gone.

Because he updated Lola's system...which resulted in most of the EX weapons he had to be rendered incompatible. Only Rebellio's EX weapon was salvaged. Darkness Trigger is still there, but sadly only if you execute your final move.

I know the lore reason. It's just stupid that the combat focused mode is absent in the game where the focus on combat became bigger

Yeah. Maybe one of the DLCs will change this? Who knows?

would be funny if the Kohaku DLC was actually a playable Kohaku and she plays like old Copen

Would be nice indeed.

Beat it, was pretty fun, but I still think the extra life system was pointless padding.

That's strange, but good to know. There were so many times where I wish I could drop my tag manually.

Attached: file.png (926x80, 17.75K)