Big company buys small companies

>Big company buys small companies

What does Any Forums thinks of oligarchies?

Attached: test.jpg (1200x750, 158.6K)

slenderman if he capitalist

>Giant massive omni-corp buys slightly less massive company

Yeah I'm thinking I don't care.

Isn't that more of a free democracy than an oligarchy

>slightly less massive
>slightly
What is merging?

Only Microsoft can do that Sony can barely afford to do it. It will probably work against Nintendo eventually, they'll probably buy out the next hit videogame like Minecraft/Fortnite and deprive Nintendo of sales.

Your only hope was to have supported Sony and helped them kill of Microsoft, but this is the Nintendoturd website and they felt the need to slander and sabotage their healthiest competitor 24/7 not taking into account the risks.

The big company can only buy the small company if the small company wants to get bought.

I would rather there be no consoles than have a situation where Snoy Entertainment of America is the only company left. The Sony of soul is gone when they incorporated in California.

Ever heard of a hostile takeover?

The irony is all the talent left these big companies decades ago, all they can produce now is pablum rehashes

California Sony still has infinitely more soul than MS.

Why is he brapping?

Cant we just bring back SEGA and nuke the rest of these faggots off the planet?

I'm an american so I already live under one

That can only happen if the small company is selling enough shares for it to be possible. The moment you decide to sell the majority of your stock is the moment you decide that the company can be bought. For example Michelin one of the biggest tire brand in the world didn't have a stock until not that long ago because the owners wanted to own all the company.

Slenderman... easy on the carrots

>Big company buys small company that has all it's original talent long gone, and is ostensibly just buying a name for clout

Attached: 1637172273925.gif (675x675, 310.66K)

The industry just needs TWO Japanese consoles competing against each other until PC gaming is healthier, but as it currently stands PC is mostly a Microsoft monopoly so I wouldn't want consoles to die yet. After the PC stage we move to the AI stage, where we are replaced, there is no more competition, but instead distinct AI societies and governments, some manage CPU's other manage RAM, GPU, hard-drives, motherboards, etc. The point is distinction would exist, and it's not all ruled by a homogeneous malevolent entity.

THICCER!

Attached: officelady2.jpg (1120x2000, 461.42K)

>Fat Slenderman

me on the left after pirating a game 1000 times to make the devs (right) go bankrupt

Attached: officelady.jpg (1144x1600, 684.04K)

amongus

Attached: image_2022-01-31_182725.png (1200x750, 845.08K)