Why is a video game about a mentally unstable streamer girl becoming so successful in so little time?

Why is a video game about a mentally unstable streamer girl becoming so successful in so little time?

Attached: truth.png (732x600, 39.98K)

I've never heard of this. What kind of game is it? Do you get to fuck her face?

>literally no one is talking about it outside of places full of mentally ill people
i wonder

Lets us get a 2nd shot at that crazy emo girl we all knew in high school

I've never heard of this. What kind of game is it? Do you get to bully her into suicide?

She's a conspiracist and cucks (You) on stream occasionally by 'ascending' to orgasm

Very relatable since streamers are mentally ill girls doing it for money. I want to watch them suffer like I'd watch a train wreck. It doesn't involve me so it's not my concern but it sure is entertaining to watch.

what's the game called?

Women are low IQ and see her as a celebratory reference of themselves.

The reality is she's a slutty cutter with daddy issues and the entire thing is a critique of how absolutely fucking insane and crazy and trashy and whoreish girls who watch anime and play video games and cosplay are.

God willing, we can do away with this "shy nerdy girl" stereotype that hasn't been relevant for 25 years or more and push a new, more accurate archetype: trashy, slutty, promiscuous, drug addled, mentally ill girl who plays video games and watches anime.

Once again, with gusto: FUCK WOMEN WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WATCH ANIME. FUCK THEM IN THEIR MENTALLY ILL THROATS UNTIL THEY PUKE ON YOUR DICK AND YOU MAKE THEM CLEAN IT UP.

Attached: CqTh4IcXgAACcF4.jpg (709x462, 50.5K)

You're an imaginary manager for a mentally ill streamer. Gameplay is about making choices that raise or lower stats which makes it a management game. Number goes too high and bad or good things will happen. It has many different endings.

Needy Girl Overdose.

Is this a VN or some sort of simulation game? Can Any Forums explain because it looks interesting

because its made by an incel for incels to "get revenge" on pesky cute girls with that pesky vagina by portraying us E-girls like we are all mentally unstable attention hungry twats. Yes most actually are but there are some of us that do it only for the money.

It sounds better than it is. It's a clustefuck of shitty pixels and terrible music. Not worth pirating. I know cause I pirated it.

Seriously is this game any good? Is it a vn?

Management game. The goal is to get the girl to 1 million followers within a month. You have to manage her stress, affection for you, and mental darkness levels. Has a lot of endings depending on what you do.

>Yes most actually are but there are some of us that do it only for the money.
It's both, nobody with two brain cells to rub together would consider streaming a viable career choice. The probability of attaining any sort of income beyond supplementary is so vanishingly small that even a brainlet could understand it.

On the off chance you aren't a troll, I genuinely hope you get raped. One because you deserve it, two because you types always orgasm from rape and have rape fantasies.

>tricked a whole bunch of people into thinking they are playing as her boyfriend when you are just playing as her having a schizophrenic episode

it's garbage stop being fooled

women are retarded and think being a fake whore is empowering and makes them smart.
men are retarded and too addicted to cooming to realize that you should never interact or give attention to fake whores

Attached: 1643572381779.webm (1006x560, 2.87M)

>fake whore

They're not fake. They're real whores. I've never met a more promiscuous group of women than cosplayers for example.

really? well at least it's not all in some schizo incel's head

Looks boring. Is it boring?

Attached: Ame smoking a fat blunt artist EmeraldKitty.jpg (1675x1596, 253.57K)

Reddit game

Lmao keep seething incel. Chances of most of the girls having a sustainable income for some time and probably investment into something else, are small, yes...but far bigger than you ever being in a proximity of a girl.
>you types always orgasm from rape and have rape fantasies.
Either your sister told you this or you are projecting since you know you will never have consenting sex lol

>This post is advertisung or begging