Who’s next?

Who’s next?

Attached: A53A480F-F92F-4508-9A42-31E5078A3C4A.jpg (1168x1086, 287.16K)

Dear God, SEGAbros........

Any Forums

Microsoft and Sega. If it's not Sega, then Konami.
>but Japanese laws!
Not if they're willing to sell. Sega's been salivating over the western market for 2 decades now.

Wait...
Did Sony really pay almost as much for Bungie as they could have for fucking SEGA?
LMAO

Could Sony afford Take Two? Having GTA be an exclusive on PS5/PS6 would be a game changer.

How is Sega only worth 3 billion?

Has the hedgehog run dry?

Companies can demand much higher prices now since they know Sony can’t afford to lose 3rd party, if sony ever pisses them off they can just threaten to go to microsoft now

I don't think nexon is due for a buyout any time soon. netmarble maybe, but even then.
Nexon's market cap may be low but they haven't been willing to sell since that stupid fucktarded faggot owner said "I refuse to sell to anyone but disney" and disney went "who are you?" and embarrassed him to a point he wasn't seen publicly for 8 months after.

>Bandai Namco might go exclusive

Attached: 2Cr6aWX.jpg (200x200, 7.38K)

Im pretty sure sony has 22 billion for purchases, and you absolutely are not supposed to spend even half of that on a single purchase

Square or Capcom are next for sony
Sega for microsoft

In that case Sony should get Capcom, Ubisoft and Square Enix which would give them a lot of coverage of most genres.

who the fuck would want 2022 sega

Konami should be a prime target for acquisition, they have a boatload of staple IPs and are doing fuck nothing with them. I say but them, oust all of the current management and get the studios working.

>nexon is worth 15B
how the fuck?

Can I get a list of who owns what currently?

looking forward to the second coming of Square vidya

Attached: 1389834551041.jpg (4784x3248, 2.03M)

I don't know why Bungie is so valuable. Halo at its apex was just alright, and Destiny is looter shooter garbage with even worse writing.

it's funny you think that a game's quality is related at all to it's value. Look at EA, literally shits out the same few sports games and that's well over 66% of it's portfolio.

Sony paying 3.6b for Bungie makes that list worthless.

I'm pretty sure Football Manager brings in a lot more money than Sonic does.