Will Nintendo buys sega?

Since Xbox bought activision blizzard and Sony bought bungie. Do Any Forums think that Nintendo buys sega?

Attached: 68FB4F1E-5A07-4EC7-AC03-81AA373171AD.jpg (1024x441, 55.53K)

Doesn't need to

Attached: nintendo1.jpg (242x372, 42.04K)

Nintendo will buy Microsoft

Nintendo will buy sony ane microsoft.

I have it on good authority that Nintendo will be purchasing Big Maring

Nintendo are literally the most cheapskate company that exists.

They have money but don't spend it. They could have bought Atlas when they went up for sale but Sega with 1% of Nintendo's cash bought them instead. It makes no sense.

Nintendo is the friend who you know has cash but somehow you always end up buying the pizza or beer.

Nintendo isn't even competing with the other two.

Sega wouldn't be purchased by Nintendo even if they were offered a gorillion dollars. There are things more important than money, and Asia knows this.

The truth is Nintendo has always been in 3rd place behind Xbox. They have nowhere near enough capital to acquire sega.

Literally no japanese publisher would want to be bought out by Nintendo and trapped to their shitty outdated hardware. Sega makes bank on the PC marketplace these, Yakuza is a perfect example. Not to mention their PC franchises like Total War

Do you think Nintendo will buy Sammy?

Sonic, Puyo Puyo and SMT fit on Nintendo consoles, but they own a lot of other shit Nintendo doesn't care about like Football Manager, Yakuza and PC strategy games like Total War, Company of Heroes and Endless.

Nintendo wouldn't even buy rare when they were basically Nintendo lite.

Attached: krystal.png (218x326, 56K)

N-Gage bros...

For what purpose? Nintendo isn't a direct competitor of Sony and Microsoft.

this. literally the only people who keep for pushing this retarded idea of a buyout are probably the same ones who only want to see more sega characters in sakurai's stinky pedobait party game.

Why? tell me 3 advantages / IPs from sega that would benefit anyone.

I see
Interesting
Good point
I mean aren’t they making console?
Oh
Yup I believe that
Oh
Maybe
That is true
Yup nice pic btw

Why should Nintendo do something that two trash companies did?

>Sega
>getting bought by Nintendo
KEK

While technically it would be possible, there is no reason why this would make sense.

First of all there are a few VERY IMPORTANT things which have to happen before a company accepts a buyout
>trash management
The important part is that the management is trash in a shareholder view. If the shareholders love their manager, a buyout is literally impossible.
>their value for the other company
Nintendo and Sega/Atlus doesn't fit at all. Tendies don't buy Atlus games and Sega games are literally dead on the Tendiestation. Also games like P5R couldn't even run on the Switch, so why would Nintendo buy a company which simply can't into toaster hardware?
>most importantly, future prospect
The ONLY REASON a company is sold if the ship is sinking or the deal is so insane, that you know that you can't compete.

Sega's net value right now is around 4 Billion $ and Nintendo's profits of last year are around 17 Billion $.

At first you are maybe thinking
>yo, just slap 4 billion $ on the table and Sega is yours
That's not how acquisition prices are calculated.

Simply put, the current value of all future Sega profits are calculated and this is more or less the value of Sega. If Sega for example thinks that it's value is worth 100 Billion $ (in current value) in ten years, and Sega is not in a risk of bankruptcy, then Sega will most likely demand 200 Billion $ today.

This is just an example. But a buyout has nothing to do with the current value. The current value is just a starting point and there are so many different elements which companies consider in their calculation, that one simple large shareholder can simply be the reason for no aquation because some Nintendo employee stepped on his scarf. I'm not kidding, sometimes even minor shit is enough to make an acquisition impossible.

Also don't forget, an acquisition only guarantees the IPs and not the employees. If for example the Atlus devs leave, Nintendo bought a dead IP.

I didn't know atlas was only persona and smt.

Good point

I get the feeling like nintendo will make a big purchase but not SEGA. I see them buying up someone like Koei Techmo or Level 5 or someone like DENA or more shares in Pokemon so they can tell game freak to fuck off or one of the many second parties like sora limited to finally fully first party.

I doubt gamefreak would sell them any shares. They wear the pants in the relationship and want to keep it that way.

I could see them buying Koei Techmo and I could see them getting DENA make a better Pokémon game than Game Freaks. In my opinion at least.

Yeah