Game series you enjoyed but gradually became worse?

game series you enjoyed but gradually became worse?

Attached: vacant soulless eyes.png (924x593, 652.3K)

used to watch the dude til found out he was a freak

Genuine question: Is the Trans Rights thing really just about whether they are allowed to use whatever bathroom they want? Is the entire movement predicated on that? What other "rights" are they still missing out on?

Unironically Dark Souls
I will always replay DS1 and enjoy it
I feel miserable when I try replay DS2
I feel fucking nothing when I replay DS3

Attached: 16574686839.png (540x780, 579.34K)

_______ rights has always and will always be whining for the persecution complex awards

it's a constantly shifting miasma of autists who've discovered how to game the victimhood olympics

Easier access to therapy, hate crime protection, protection from being fired for being trans, easier access to legal name changes, coverage of HRT by insurance companies.

Looks like a serial killer.

who?

When some jackoff freak is whining about XXXX "rights" that aren't part of the ones every citizen in your country already has, then what they really want are privileges

person in the photo OP posted

So it's not actually rights, it's all privileges?

His video wasn't that bad. At least he admitted that he wasn't trying to spread some politics or enforce his viewpoint of whatever.

I don't hate trans people, I feel sorry for them, sure, but they can't help being fucked up. Long as they are still a good person, it's fine.

Still a dude though. Can't change DNA, least not on that sort of scale yet.

>Military harrassment
>Not entitled to Healthcare
>Employment discrimination
If you didn't treat Any Forums as you're only news outlet this would make sense to you

Attached: 156486544897.webm (576x1024, 1.6M)

>hate crime protection and protection from being fired are privileges
What

Its about being able to do anything a cis person could do without any issue. Bathroom usage and school sport teams are the most obvious things but stuff like employment access to healthcare, and normal day to day things are also included in the idea of Trans Rights.

The right to equal treatment is a right.

I agree with you you silly billy.

uhhh you will never be a uhhhhhhh, uhhhhh you will never be not gross

yes

You can literally murder a white person whilst shouting "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" and have a manifesto about wanting to kill white people and it won't be considered racist or a hate crime.
So, yes, those are privileges.

I find them attractive and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

I’m not pretending that a guy in a dress is a woman, no matter how many times I’m told to.

>Military shouldn't be allowed to pick recruits that don't kill themselves 50% of the time
>Not being able to chop my dick off or attach a meat sausage to my crotch is a disease
>Companies should hire me instead of someone who can actually do the job and won't be a ticking timebomb
LOL

>victim complex

>Employment discrimination
Yeah, I wouldn't hire crazy either. Why drag morale down and potentially get sued?

Attached: no way faggot.png (250x265, 129.71K)

Literal factual events.

Not an argument.

appreciate dienda

ew, dude.

Unfortunately this guy actually made some well thought out half life videos that I enjoyed. Oh well.

they are being treated equally though

How can you not be scared of these freaks? Yes I am fucking transphobic, look at that psycho's eyes.
Any woman that defends this deserves the rape that's coming for them.