Blizzard is banning boosting in World of Warcraft

Attached: file.png (921x908, 552.62K)

That's gay

do you even need boosting? i imagined they just give everyone max level boosters or something these days

That's based

WOW IS SAVED FROM THIS ONE ACT HOLY COW

>pay to skip a game you already pay to play

it's for raid cheevos and gladiator

Attached: 1621960252172.jpg (768x786, 92.46K)

great, now just undo the damage it did to the community over nearly a decade and you'll have a playable game again.

Why are mmo fags like this?

Attached: 1639880251629.jpg (1200x1395, 258.9K)

I don't understand what this means.

>boosting community now just makes a guild and continue as normal
simply epic

good. I was dumbfounded from seeing it unchecked in the lead-up to TBC Classic for how it undermined the game experience by making me feel like a moron for playing properly.

>cheevos
do zoomers really

Losing revenue rapidly so they ban boosting because they plan to sell their own boosting service

trade chat is now usable because there is no spam from Vuvuzela gold sellers who carry people through raids

wasn't there literally a fucking dev selling boosts? lol

wow only years too late to matter

Few too many years too late

there people that play wow that would rather play the auction house all day like kikes ans spend the money on good players to carry them through pve and pvp to claim hard to get rewards

Wonder if Mike Ybarra(big WoW employee nowadays) tweeting about his boosting stream after FF14 took even more steps to ban boosters caused this to happen.

More like they finally realise what everyone knew, tokens and boosting is not a substitute for a community and subscriptions.

But its too late, all the hardcore players have left ship and they're the whales they needed to keep WoW going.

>Please dont ban boosting
>12k replies
god wowtrannies are pathetic

chinkbros...

>allows bots
>bans boosting

Attached: Claude.png (540x368, 263.61K)

The post LITERALLY says nothing changes in-game you moron. People are still allowed to boost people for in-game currency.

It's very clearly written in the announcement that communities that formed around selling and organizing boosts are the ones getting fucked, plyers and guilds can still offer the same service.

Escrow shit gets axed so we return to pre-Legion times where these boost communities weren't rmpant and it was just guilds doing boosts. Similarly Mike Ybarra was selling boosts without the middleman boosting community that would connect him with the boosties.

tl;dr you faggots can't read for shit lmao

Someone should tweet him and ask if his account is still in good standing following this announcement

Attached: dev booster.png (1002x459, 49.58K)

they arent banning boosting, theyre just banning large boosting communities.

you may want to read again you dumb nigger

>"Including those offered for gold"
Cany ou read

>devs ban game destroying play patterns
>but not the identical ones they actively engage in
wow, such altruism

It doesn't ban boosting. They are just lying, it's a fake concernpost.

Use your eyes, they literally have no power to ban "boosting communities", they don't even know who owns the accounts lol.

xivsissies....what are we going to do..? blizzard announced cross-faction raiding AND banning boosters in the same day, they're going to steal all of their players back!!

I don't understand what that means. They banned power leveling?

A dev sold spots to raids on a stream a while back. This, as I understand it, is not considered boosting and is generally acceptable due to the game's relatively high cost of keeping a guild stocked with consumables.

>WoW is now barely at the same level of functionality that FF14 has had since inception
amazing

So Microsoft already made more for WoW in a week than ActiBlizz during the last decade.

Does this include selling raid clears?

carrying people through raids
carrying people through Mythic Dungeons
carrying people in arena

>"This policy update does not restrict individuals or guilds from using the provided in-game tools ("trade channel chat") to buy or sell in-game items or *ACTIVIES* for in-game currency"

Learn to read you room temperature IQ'd moron.

Microsoft doesn't have any control over the company probably for 2 years

Don't you mean Microsoft is banning boosting on World of Warcraft?

it aint ez being cheezy

No, because the US government never approved that deal, so they don't own blizzard.

>uk guy with shit gear joins mythic raid full of russians
blizzard tracks everything and if they see shit like that you will… get a warning.

>does not restrict

WoW is a dumbsterfire. It's honestly amazing to see the psychological dependancy its victims have developed and will continue to support this game out of sheer addiction.

Huge news. Gonna be making a ton more gold since now I don't have to compete with these communities that drive prices down.

banning that sounds retarded and like they are basically banning people from being bad or taking people who aren't good. Glad I don't play WOW and never have. Back to SWTOR, where I can be carried through whatever and they don't stop me. Hell I can even spam nigger in global chat and get no ban.

No they won't, because it's not bannable to boost itself, they are simply saying they will ban huge server-wide "boosting communities".

Which is another way of saying they won't do SHIT.

This is almost a decade too late but good job I guess. Still not coming back to this game.

Man you really are thick.

>they don't even know who owns the accounts lol.
Literally all they have to do is open a spreadsheet of players that lists "gold traded" and press Ctrl-F for Boost

Please do not ban them

Attached: Do not ban boosters.png (1240x619, 405.84K)

its primarily boomers being carried by other boomers. zoomers dont give s shit about wow

So they just shift all the spam to guilds and use that instead of discord and cordinate there boosters outside the game instead since the communities already exsit.
It doesnt even solve the problem.