>Any Forums says game is good
>play it
>it's actually dogshit

What's her name Any Forums?

Attached: po.jpg (1500x1371, 263.58K)

no one says black 2 is good

Any Pokemon game from the DS era except Explorers

hey now, rescue team was good too

I played Black 2 recently during the lead up to PLA since I never finished it in 2012 due to being at University.

It was okay but there really isn't anything that memorable about it and the whole "BW2 is Top Tier along with HGSS" is revisionist history. HGSS was praised immediately upon release and everyone loved it, both then and now. BW2 has just reached that age where the kids of 2012 have now infested this board and have nostalgia for the game which makes them think it's a 10/10 game.

To answer your question, pic related.

Attached: star-fox-adventures---button-1573177359534.jpg (500x500, 73.33K)

Pokemon Legends

nah it's good

Attached: legendskino.jpg (3840x2160, 3.36M)

Legitimately made me think Takumi lost his writing abilities.

Attached: Worst AA Game Mogged by Apollo Justicr.png (316x316, 217.73K)

Attached: guilty-gear-strive-cover.jpg (271x377, 47.75K)

>loooook guuys empty space, it must be good trust me

dont know my pokemons as much as you guys probably but I thought D/P was fun, as well as HG/SS, were they bad according to poke community or are we just memeing here?

Kys

>Any Forums is now arguing over whether PLA is the best Pokemon game since 2012 or whether it's the best Pokemon game ever

Xenoblade Chronicles X. Ninja Gaiden

BOTW.

Any Witcher game of course. The story is always like a 5/10, and everything else about it is atrocious, the combat is a fucking clunky mess and the area design is just boring.

Pokemon Platinum

holy FUCK you had shit taste
fuck you

The thing that everyone loved about B&W2 wasn't the story or anything related to that. It's regarded as the best because of it's post-game and how easy it made breeding competitive compared to previous gens

Paper Mario Color Splash
Basically when Paper Mario: The Origami King came out a few years ago, everyone in threads about it was like
>It's just another Color Splash!
>It's Color Splash 2.0! It's Sticker Star 3!
>It's basically a soft remake of Color Splash!
But the thing is, Origami King isn't a bad game. It's no PM64/TTYD, but on it's own merit it's a solid B-list game in my opinion. I had fun with it.
So going back to those threads, the little hamster in my brain went around its wheel and I thought
>Ooooooh... when they say TOK is just as bad as Color Splash, what they mean is Color Splash is just as GOOD as Origami King!
and holy fuck - not true. Color Splash is absolutely miserable from start to finish and makes TOK look like fucking Ocarina of Time. What a piece of shit, I hate you all so much.

Attached: pbp7ps68ury41.png (500x518, 438.34K)

r.i.p. volleyball head toad

yeah
thats because white 2 is the better version