$3.6 Billion!?

WTF was this brainlet thinking? $3.6B for fucking Destiny? Sloppy...thirds? Wtf was that all about.

Swear Im selling my PS5hit after this

Attached: bJjJ4r8.jpg (1200x675, 236.4K)

Not for Destiny but because Bungie is one of the better FPS studios out there which is what Sony needs ESPECIALLY not that Xbox has COD, Halo, Doom and Overwatch under their umbrella

>japan studio died for this

'Organic growth' my ass.

You do realize that Bungie can work on other games that aren't Destiny?

Kek

Sony bros, we're back

so can half a dozen other cheaper studios dumbass

So can literally any other studio
You pay billions for big established IPs, not potential good future IPs

Sony was notoriously weak when it came to FPS, that's no longer the case with Bungie. Plus they carb market the Destiny IP through Sony Pictures and Television. You retards are thinking too small

$3.6 billion is crazy to me, think about how Disney bought Star War for like $4 billion

Destiny made $500 million in merch sales. It doesn't get more "established" than that

>Sony was notoriously weak when it came to FPS
It's stupid, what happened to Killzone and Resistance? They have a lot of good franchises sitting around that they keep shitting all over. I'd rather see a remake/reboot/proper sequel of those than fucking destiny

Sony is in complete freefall. Microsoft has lobotomized them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this old pedo was retarded enough to believe that they still had the rights to Halo like Microsoft thought Rare had the rights to Donkey Kong

>Destiny made $500 million in merch sales
Over what period?

>Sony was notoriously weak when it came to FPS
so is microcock before activision aquisition yet they wherent retarded enough to pay bungie's 3.6B$ price tag

>It's stupid, what happened to Killzone and Resistance
Maybe Bungie will work on one of those games now that they're part of PlayStation.

>the merch tard appears in yet another thread without any proof
keep coping snoy, your acquisition was room temp iq levels of retarded

Now that would be interesting, and would make sense since the Insomniac and GG are too busy with Marvel capeshit and Horizon

>Sony has said Bungie will remain a multiplatform studio, with the option "to self-publish and reach players wherever they choose to play."

What's the point then? They could just turn around one day and say "our next game will be exclusive to Xbox"

ryan and hulst are retards, what else is new? i hope bungie makes all their games exclusively not on playstation to make them look like idiots.