This game releases this friday. Why isn't Any Forums talking about it?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x713, 128.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgreiztAF9A&ab_channel=SwiftyUnknown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't play open world garbage

It just looks like the original but worse. Hard to be exited about that

i played the first dying light too much.
sell me on the new one

thanks for reminding me op, ill make sure to pirate it

I hope it's at least as good as the first one.

because they released hours of gameplay and it looks like shit
like even worse than the first game
how the fuck did that happen?
also they added all the annoying shit you love to have in your video games
>scan shit to open the map
>malaria from fc2
>detective vision
>hp bars everywhere
>weapon durability

Those things are in the first game...

It has Rosario Dawson in it.

>Delayed for 2 years
All I need to know

Attached: 1593642617134.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Looks like a generic ubisoft game

Because I'm preparing my body, mind and soul for Elden Ring

No they doubled down on tedious loot crap. the first game only had weapons as loot. Now 2 has fucking shit like "level 12 boots of +10% electric damage"

don't care, I'm waiting for kung fu kino.

Attached: sifu-button-01-1614291963119.jpg (800x800, 62.16K)

It's one of those normie AAA games that isn't really bad but Any Forums ignores it due to its style.

>Any Forums ignores it due to its style.
Its because its full of tedium. This MMO tier design has infested every game

Because dying light is a normie game and this is a Souls board.

Idk. Having the flashback scenes in a trailer looks really bad, like nobody played the first game for the story. They played it to do parkour and dropkick zombies.
Plus, trailers keep showing humans with huge health bars eating 3-5 melee attacks. Like part of the fun of one was the 'realism' aka being able to pop enemies with single headshots or one good bat swing to the dome. Like it doesn't seem like a super good investment of $60 but idk.

> trailers keep showing humans with huge health bars eating 3-5 melee attacks

So it's like the first game. The only difference is that now the health bars are visible.

this and the chargers not dying to 25 swings of an upgraded blue/purple weapon made me drop the game. the story was also pretentious AF.
I didn't care about the dumb zoomer who died or jade.

..no, if you hit humans/zombies in the arms/legs with shit weapons it would take 3-5 hits. If you smack them in the fact with a hammer its a 1hit ko.
The trailer shows him with a clearly highly upgraded electric cleaver that is doing 1/5th of enemies healthbars.

I was planning on giving it a few hours, but then they fired the writer. I'm not interested in another bland ubishit open world, you've played one and you've played them all.

Because it's just Dying Light 1 but worse.

Way too many humans in this, its going to devolve into an errand running game for faction A or B without option to stay independent because writers don't know how to write powerful characters or force drama bullshit like in 1, the first game story was bad enough.
This game should have been a 100% survival focused game and any sort of relationship with factions should be done based on the chances of increasing survival.

>Souls not a normalfag game
Bait

Attached: 1643413043337.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

Played the first game, the main draw for me was the parkour, and everything I've seen of this new game seems to be them doubling down on loot/weapons and stupid shit instead of just making about the parkour.

I liked the first one so I'll be picking this one up.
Lots of people have been shitting on the footage thats been shown so far but I think it looks fine.

I don't recall doing big damage like that at all.

hate loot. simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=NgreiztAF9A&ab_channel=SwiftyUnknown

probs cus ur dum and didnt know how to aim

I enjoyed exploring the random interiors to see what kind of shit I could find, so your loss I guess

Setting up to be as much dogshit as cyberpunk was.