Weebs be like "it's legal in Japan"

Weebs be like "it's legal in Japan"

Attached: persona 5.jpg (1280x720, 128.04K)

17 is legal in my country too

reply to this post if you despise Americans

it's legal in my state

Attached: 1643582862860.gif (255x192, 761.63K)

I think you have a point OP. Open flames with not a fire extinguisher in sight? No railings around that pool? OSHA's gonna have a field day

I don't despise Americans. I rather despise American laws and American consumer culture

16 is legal in my country but everybody's gay and retarded

I'm so desensitized to it at this point that I still get surprised when my non-weeb friends watch an anime or play a JRPG and go "uhhh isn't she like 15?"

Attached: 1608679140189.png (612x513, 344.79K)

14 is legal in my country. And even if it wasn't I wouldn't care.

Based
Based

Does it count if I hate Californians since every euro thinks all Americans are Californians, so that's what you probably mean

Jokes aside, this twitter puritanism bullshit just fucking infuriates me. We have a cabal of kid fuckers in charge of the White House and Hollywood, but nooo, we have to address the grave issue of anime girls voiced by twenty five year old women. It's like the anime loli version of "videogames cause violence", just a bunch of repressed pedophiles trying to use anime as a smoke screen

14 is legal in my country, sorry americuck

Ok

>game is made in Japan, by Japanese people
>they make things within the boundary of the laws of the country they live in
>people on the opposite side of the world have a problem with this
Do you get mad when other countries let people drink at 18 instead of 21 too?

Those are old hags though.
I what fucked up country not even that is legal?

normalfags be like "I'm seething because people like what I don't like"

I just hate normies

Z A M N

>noooooo you cant have sex with that 20 year old little girl

Death to America and all that jazz.

It's actually not legal in Japan because every prefecture has the age set at 17/18 despite the national aoc.

1 > 3 > 4 > 2
never played any of these shit games though
aoc laws are retarded shit, girls should be paired off and married like gifts to established men before puberty to be molded into ideal wives ready for breeding a year or two after they start menstruation

I hate all Americans senpai

At least Japan has a national aoc, unlike USA

Cartoons are legal mostly everywhere, also the same people shit on us for being into gross anime shit would defend a fucking furfaggot in a heartbeat so fuck them