"Pocky and Rocky: Reshrined" thread

"Pocky and Rocky: Reshrined" thread

Attached: American censorship.jpg (1173x2160, 723.34K)

her breasts are too low, whoever drew this fucking sucks

just buy the jap version

They can at least add some shadding on the censored edit to make it look less like shit

>wanting another rehash of "muh off-topic opinions on brown people and left-of-center opinions on fiscally driven decisions to modify splash art for percieved expectations of overseas markets"
Fuck that shit, it's a meandering and lazy (you) farm where everyone circle jerks each other for sheltered world views. You know what I wanna talk about?
STUFFED
FORTUNE
COOKIES
Fuck your dumb shit, I wanna fuck this rat and so should you

Attached: 3340994-4106244565-chara.png (468x374, 178.47K)

Discussion about this game and other natsume games were pretty comfy, and just a simple censorship killed all of that and now threads are about anything but the game

Attached: 1605097663625m.jpg (855x1024, 69.04K)

retard

Attached: Official_Japanese art.jpg (829x1200, 233.77K)

you have no sense of depth perception nor do you have any knowledge of human anatomy

>587108201
No one said anything about black people you fucking schizo

God, teenagers are so fucking retarded. Female tits hang low off the chest.

Yeah. Censorship is bad. Who would have guessed? Still buying the jp version, but western localizers really do reap what they sow. It's a shame, but at least I'll still get to enjoy the game regardless of if I can get decent discussion with you retards.

Soul

Attached: Main Japanese promo art.png (1225x1234, 2.36M)

>not buying the JP version
it has english for EORetards like me

sorry not everybody has grandma tits like you, look at where her breasts start you absolute retard

mega retard

I'm buying the Japanese version on PlayAsia, These fuckers I can trust to always deliver

>I wanna fuck this rat and so should you
No you fucking degenerate.

Don't they know by now that censorship causes bad press?

Attached: 1634194136516.jpg (1920x1080, 118.33K)

>not just playing 奇々怪界
Why would anyone care about the lamentations of EOPs?

only with autistic retards on non-advertiser friendly imageboards.

>no arguments
concession accepted

Jp and asia will have english. Just import. This censorship is avoidable if you now arent a complete retard and dont do research before buying.

do you want to know how I know you're a virgin?

So you mean people with principals?

classic retard response
also you’re a tranny

ingame sprite still looks the same, bouncy tits and all

Both are hot

kids like you probably grew up only knowing fake bolt on tits or anime 3d tits thinking girl's tits are just balloons on their chest that defy gravity and jiggle like jelly whenever they move

Furries are even worse than /leftypol/

Attached: Fat.png (833x1077, 830.63K)

Hurry up and release, pls
>leaves, leaves, sell me something with leaves!
>*continues knee sperg dance*

>resorting to ad hominem
concession accepted

Is 1986's Kiki Kaikai any good?

Lmao they made her a loli

Reminder that this is all the fault of religion.

Censorship only affects bad games and coomer games so Pocky and Rocky Reshrined will be fine.

t. incel

Fun for 20 minutes but that's literally it

Any Forums bitching about censorship didn't stop me from buying or discussing Devil May Cry V or Mary Skelter 2 PC.
Ignore the politics faggots.

pocky and rocky actually has gameplay so this wont change shit

>587108619
>587108201

Attached: Censorship apologist bingo.png (600x665, 195.75K)

It's not an insult.
You're simply ignorant of how real boobs are not immune to gravity and we're trying to tell you otherwise.

btw, being overly defensive and overly -sensitivity to this issue is one of reasons of why I know you're a virgin

I tried doing an upscale.

Attached: Pocky Rocky Reshrined Main Art.jpg (3600x4684, 3.95M)

Coomers don't give a shit about games. Why should the people who care listen to them?

>shares board with pedos
>principles

But why is she wearing the same clothes and hairstyle as Pocky? At first I thought it was some transformation.

>you absolute retard
>resorting to ad hominem
insults others and then cries out ad homienum
incels...

look up a miko or shrine maiden dumbass

I understand that boobs arent immune to gravity, my issue isnt the sag you fucking troglodyte. look at where her tits start, if you have ANY knowledge of female human anatomy works youll know that her tits are too low

>princiPALS
lmao, lecture me again about your higher quality of being? retard

Do they think kids are going to buy a game with graphics like this? All they are doing is annoying oldfags who grew up playing it.

Based
A cute

Attached: Switch.png (1366x759, 1.37M)