Who is supposed to be the main character of this series?

Who is supposed to be the main character of this series?

Attached: dbmfqk8-d2655ba1-e88e-4555-835e-020b40962d56.png (864x486, 93.45K)

Originally it was Solid Snake, but later on it became Big Boss and then he got retconned into the true main character and hero of all them.

Huey and his son Hal

How about Raiden?

Probably Big Boss because the entire game kinda revolves around him eventually.

Attached: 1617317720804.jpg (650x940, 179.52K)

Solid Snake, I refuse to consider that SJW faggot simp like Big Boss be the MC, faggot won't even kill Paz and Chico.

The Metal Gear obviously

Liquid

Solid Snake, who is also the main character of the Metal Gear Solid series, hence the name. It's David, the big boss and venom games are just side stories. Snake is a real character, BiBo is just a shitty copypaste of his mannerisms set in the past but with less personality and moar autism.

It's a duology, staring Metal and his brother, Gear

Metal Gear always been about Revolver Ocelot

Attached: MGS1-Revolver-Ocelot-Pretty-Good.jpg (1200x595, 100.26K)

Essentially exists to say that “the story will continue with the next generation” other than that he’s utterly unimportant. Its just basically Solid Snake repeating the pattern but trying to rectify the mistakes of the past cycle.

It's more of an ensemble. Every character is memorable.

Attached: 29ad85c04c1dc6458e82efb2726e4df4.jpg (1024x1567, 764.99K)

autism

Liquid is probably the biggest little bitch in fiction. He gets constantly cucked out of relevancy.

Probably Ocelot.

Kojumbo Retconned everything and the real protagonist is (You), yes is SHIT

Attached: CHINO COCHINO.jpg (1460x2048, 447.82K)

(You) are.

Metal Gear is about Big Boss.

Metal Gear Solid is about Solid Snake.

The reveal in MGS4 on who the Patriots were….

Yeah… looking back, this was a huge asspull on Kojima’s part.

The whole answer as to who the Patriots were in MGS2 was intended to always remain a mystery and the whole point was that finding out who they were would be a big anti climax.

But yeah, your quirky, likable cast of characters were the main villains of the whole series. MGS5 tries to address this to some extent by having Zero admit things went out of control and Sigint being the DARPA Chief was something a lot of people guessed.

But still, this was a little hard to swallow.

Every game you play as Decoy Octopus. Yeh das rite, he killed solid snake while posing as the DARPA chief, then killed raiden and took his place, and fucked his wife. In the barn hole.

Snake.

I honestly expected this to be the first post.
The answer is Snake.
You play Snake in every game
>Solid Snake
>Solid Snake and "Snake"
>Naked Snake
>Old Snake
>Naked Snake
>Naked Snake
>Phantom Snake (I'm not calling him by his actual codename)

Why, user...
It's US!!
THE PLAYERRRRRSS, YAYYYYY!!
Feel so warm inside now :)

>The whole answer as to who the Patriots were in MGS2 was intended to always remain a mystery and the whole point was that finding out who they were would be a big anti climax.
And the whole point of MGS4 was to wrap up literally EVERYTHING and finish off that character arc, even the plot points that contradicted other plot points, in the most long-winded and redundant way possible. That's why it has nine and a half hours of cutscenes.

Attached: 1633076424092.jpg (800x450, 153.69K)

That's because my penis is in your butt ;)

JOKING!
If it was any other game for thread i wouldve said the same

Fbpb

>OTACONNNNNNNNNNN

Solidus game when? I thought the White Mamba was going to be Raiden when they first talked about him, but the age was wrong and he was Likwid at a glance

Hideo Kojima.

Aren't we forgetting about a little someone, user?

Attached: 1631554971405.jpg (1280x720, 52.23K)

/lick

Bigu bossu

>And the whole point of MGS4 was to wrap up literally EVERYTHING and finish off that character arc, even the plot points that contradicted other plot points, in the most long-winded and redundant way possible. That's why it has nine and a half hours of cutscenes.
MGS4 has one of the highest amounts of integridy of any piece of media ever made. To its own detriment. Its actually insane.

MGS4 also marked the end of that era of video games. Even MGSV wasn't safe from the homogenization of the industry. The entire game is meta on almost a deeper level than MGS2, because its about the game's industry as a whole, rather than media itself. Even the fact that its trapped on PS3 is meta.

Attached: MGS (21).jpg (800x1125, 366.51K)

The man who makes the impossible, possible, the weapon to surpass metal gear. The legenday Solid Snake.

The games as a whole are a redemption story of Big Boss.

>MGS4 also marked the end of that era of video games. Even MGSV wasn't safe from the homogenization of the industry. The entire game is meta on almost a deeper level than MGS2, because its about the game's industry as a whole, rather than media itself. Even the fact that its trapped on PS3 is meta.
Can you explain to me who is a brainlet? Especially the ps3 part?