Sony buy Rockstar

Why doesn't sony buy rockstar? Rockstar's parent compeny is only is only worth 5 bil "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take-Two_Interactive", sony has more then enough cash to do it, I ask you guys on \v\, why should they, or should not do it? Ill reply to what you guys say, im not a bot.

Attached: ps2backwordsnevergonnahappen.jpg (1600x1200, 230.18K)

Anyone think its a good idea?

>is only worth 5 bil
That’s not how acquisitions work, user. Why would anyone sell a perfectly good company for exactly what it’s worth? You have to buy them at a multiple of their valuation. ex: Activision Blizzard was worth around $20B, it was bought for 76
Sony easily could be paying $20B for something like Rockstar. And I’m not sure they could afford that right now, they’re already in a lot of debt.

why would anyone want to buy today's Rockstar. they already shit in their legacy, there is barely a new game every 5 years, and it's filled with diversity hires who don't actually work and make good morning sirs do their job, as in there is any difference anyway.

not sure where you get 5billion. it's closer to 20

Unless they quadrupled in 2 year, he’s closer to being right than you.

>could be paying $20B for something like Rockstar
And they could afford it, they could pay off all the debt if they just mange their propertys right. Im no snoy, but sony talking rockstar would be a good idea for them.

"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take-Two_Interactive"
Did you even read my post?

>why would anyone want to buy today's Rockstar. they already shit in their legacy
THATS THE POINT, they buy the company and MAKE them do real work, just like what Microsoft is doing with blizzard and activation.

Why are you replying to me, I was agreeing with you????

imagine gooks trying to convey a degenerate American society?
it doesnt work
gooks are best kept on making animetses weeeyb shit like strading dent or whatever with super 3d animetses women and underage girls waving their hair int he wind so you can jack off
Besides, gooks had their mention in rockstar games when they made chinatown for psp
i dont see any reason why gooks would spend money on something they should never own

>gooks
>Snoy
???

well the market cap is close to 20 and if you want to go with generic average entertainment evt it's about the same

japanese sony
gooks
gooks
gooks
gooks
abnimetzses
degeneracy
gook degeneracy toyo koshiiiii osenukuru temme oora ora nayneeh hujh
gook shit
gook shit that poisoned everything as revenge for atom bombing
sony
they shouldnt make video games that have nothing to do with making women animezzztszes animated and looking so you can jack off
coreans are retarded, we should literally finance north korae to conquer them they literally put silicone bagels in their forehead and wear left shoe on right foot and right shoe on left foot because capitalism fucked them up so hard (despite such a short exposure) they skipped the entire sexual degeneracy stage

because just because you have the money to buy something doesnt mean the other side wants to sell dumbass

wait they're actually working now?

Maybe they'll finally get Agent

Why not just make your own company and make them do real work? Much cheaper

>Rockstar's parent compeny is only is only worth 5 bil
No it isn't. They have 5bn in assets but that's different. The worth is derived from something else.
They just bought Zynga which is worth more than that on its own.

Also Take-two would just be GTA and sports games. Hardly the best purchase.

R* aren't putting out any games for the next 5 years at a minimum, not really getting their money's worth buying them now.

Your meds are just to the left there Johnny.

i fought all the way im johnny reb johhny reb
i fought all the way im johnny reb