Let's be honest, this is a pretty good game

Let's be honest, this is a pretty good game.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 1.22.14 AM.png (2032x1214, 3.29M)

It's good by Pokemon standards. In reality it's just "okay".

Attached: 1672736.png (719x379, 335.92K)

Gamefreak is redeemed

>The game is soulles-

Attached: Pokemon Arceus Mr. Mime.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

that npc on the left certainly looks soulless

It's a good Pokemon game, but it's not a good game

that back ground LUL N64 levels

>1 hour of opening cutscenes/tutorial
Boggles my mind why games do this. Why waste effort adding shit that doesn't only makes the game worse. Roaming around and filling the pokedex is fun but the rest 50% of the game with bosses/plot/NPCs is shit and really drags it down. Feels like wasted potential and you know they are never bringing this back and fixing it. Always 1 step forward and 10 steps back

sorry but if you think this is a good game you have contracted an incurable brain disease

Cope

How's it running on Yuzu? It playable?

Attached: 1642032423147.png (2000x2000, 585.79K)

This. It's only good by nintendie standards.

I haven’t played it

It's subpar compared to basically every single open world game from much less rich franchises
But pokefags are so used to GF's garbage they consider this as the second coming of Jesus because it's 4/10 instead of the 2/10 they're used to

it's good but i miss 2D linear pokemon

Bros I want my gardevoir to give me a strong style draining kiss

Attached: 1635279018218.jpg (850x850, 113.73K)

I played 4 hours with no issue on yuzu 2448 with vulkan

gyro aiming or only with right stick?

>you have contracted an incurable brain disease
Yeah, and it's called being a modern Pokemon fan.

Gyro, obviously.

Attached: Splatoon gyro.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It has gyro. Has to be turned on.

Well I do have autism.

Cope

Attached: image-40.jpg (610x259, 56.09K)

The dialogue is so tedious and the gameplay is such a chore. I'm autistic so I gotta clear each Pokemon as I encounter it but why the fuck do I need to catch 10 zubats and Geodude to advance the gameplay.

I'm at hour 4 and just cleared the giant cricket thing. Does this game get any better or should I just drop it now?

Sticks + Gyro.

*slurpee*
>the game is graphically behind every AAA Switch exclusive game which lessens player immersion
>the game has awful pop-in which lessens player immersion
>the ugly art style makes it look even worse
>the overworld isn’t seamless
>the overworld is smaller than games with less resources at their disposal
>the overworld is smaller than games from several Generations ago
>the overworld is gated behind fetch quest requirements
>all of the areas are open fields with little to no exploration (i.e. Pokemon hiding in nooks and crannies, secret areas with rare items, etc.)
>little to no places of interest in the overworld
>1 town in the entire game
>copy and pasted log cabins adjacent to each other even though there is only 1 town in the game
>the player has to use designated Ride Pokemon to traverse the overworld instead of using their own Pokemon
>the player cannot send out more than 1 Pokemon to combat wild or Trainers’ Pokemon ganging up on them
>no Following Pokemon
>all of the new Pokemon are hideous which lessens attachment to them
>all of the new Pokemon almost certainly won’t be playable in another game which lessens attachment to them
>the Pokemon are buggy in the overworld which lessens player immersion
>the Pokemon don’t interact with each other in the overworld which makes the world feel less alive
>less Pokemon obtainable in-game than the GBC games (in a game about catching Pokemon, no less)
>less Pokemon obtainable without transfer than the DS games (in a game about catching Pokemon, no less)
>less Poke Ball types than the GBC games (in a game about catching Pokemon, no less)
>cut Pokemon for the sake of less work, but the game still looks bad
>cut moves for the sake of balance, but the combat has no depth beyond hyper offense because so many status moves were cut
>cut Abilities
>cut hold items
>the Porygon line, its evolution items, and Rotom’s forms are all in the game despite having not been invented yet

Attached: Shazam.jpg (675x860, 477.93K)

how do I remove the dumb hat from female character

>both alpha Gardevoirs I caught were male
Dammit

Shills

>first time entering a rift thing
>Hell yeah a Porygon I'll catch it
>Catch
>Turn around
>Three Drifblim and a Luxray shooting shit at me
>Fuuuuug

Games fun

Attached: 1642734534317.jpg (948x701, 57.15K)

I fell for the meme that this game is shit but then I actually played it and it's a lot of fun.
For the first time ever Pokemon actually feels like an adventure to me.

>the game is mostly composed of fetch quests instead of Pokemon battles
>boss battles boil down to throwing balms and spamming roll instead of using a Pokemon to battle another Pokemon
>boss battles that aren’t even Pokemon battles shows just how out of touch Game Freak is with the Pokemon franchise
>EXP Share still doesn’t have a toggle
>little to no post-game
>no local or online PvP
>no local or online co-op
>Isekai plot and a smartphone shoehorned into what could’ve been a tale about how people and Pokemon slowly came together in the past
>the characters kiss the ground you walk on for so much as catching a Bidoof
>most of the new character designs are just uninspired reimaginings of existing characters
>still no voice-acting making the characters’ mouth flaps pointless
>still too many cutscenes
>still no way to skip cutscenes
>the cutscene animations are still too robotic

Attached: 1640053027249.jpg (480x350, 47.02K)

That's the entire game. I actually don't know how much the game blocks your progress after the first check to cross the bridge when you meet Mai, so I don't know how "forced" you are to complete the dex, but you should be able to easily play through the main story without really putting much focus on it.
I'm like you and it does also bother me that I have to defeat 40 fucking Drifloon to fill up its pokedex page. Why that much?

There's a concentrated hit campaign against this game. People are scared that Pokemon is good again.

The funniest thing about that is how the entire on rails opening sequence is full of surface level BOTW traits, the game that was all about freedom.

Where do they spawn? Lucky bastard.

latest yuzu early access build fixed it for me.
Make sure to enable multi core and vulkan if you have an amd gpu

select it again while changing her clothes

Snow map on smaller island

he's so cute