*kills the very last chance of linux ever becoming popular*

*kills the very last chance of linux ever becoming popular*
nothing personell kid

Attached: 1638092498317.jpg (290x174, 9.25K)

Doesn't deck run on linux though? Wouldn't be the other way around?

Linux won, OP. Everyone uses Androids.

>phones
Literally doesn't fucking matter

Imagine playing games on Linux

Attached: 1643224877553.png (1680x1057, 1.11M)

>Androids
the epitome of being a direct opposition to linux that is a walled garden without root access, with curated experience and generally decreasing freedom as time goes by

Freedom? I care about the Linux kernel becoming widespread due to its technical merits, not its social contract baggage.

shame that the rest of GNU+linux is not getting popularized while bastardized kernel mangled by google for years is used as a base for the most widespread OS in the world

>shame

New Steam OS is literally Linux you retard, thats why they were making Proton.
One day we might be able to install it on our phones.
Fuck I hate you dummy!

what do you think will happen if they ship fucking arch and KrashDE to masses of people that don't even know what OS they currently run? Extreme backlash and mass returns, that's what.

what are you on about

people will quickly find out how big of a mess user experience is on linux currently, they will be set back by the smallest obstacles and will generally quickly begin to hate the system

I don't have to

Attached: 1643668824285.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Nobody is going to mention it runs on arch???

>Imagine
huh?

Attached: The Ultimate Doom | GZDoom g4.7.1 | Linux Mint 20.3.png (1920x1080, 311.86K)

Valve are just going to make their own Linux os and write windows out the market, just you wait and see.

>A Linux PC that is about to attract tens of thousands of new users to Linux for gaming is killing Linux's chance of becoming popular for gaming
Care to explain your logic OP?

He can't afford a Steam Deck and the laptop his parents got him for college can barely compete

google will ditch linsux for fuchsia anyway

>Linux can't even play games from later than the 90's
LMFAO YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!