So... uhmmm... why is the creator of Earthworm Jim and Neverhood doing NFTs?

so... uhmmm... why is the creator of Earthworm Jim and Neverhood doing NFTs?

Attached: fucking why.png (592x590, 274.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5zi12wrh5So?t=235
youtube.com/watch?v=Iluhxv27MHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why is a grifter grifting

money?

everyone seems to be getting in on this scam now. It's all about selling it to some other idiot.
youtu.be/5zi12wrh5So?t=235

also Vaush raped this guy's asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=Iluhxv27MHk

I can't get mad at someone for making NFTs. The people that think they're investments are the idiots.

>dude this URL is gonna make me rich
>you guys are just mad jelly about how much money they're worth
>wtf why can't I cash it out???
the people buying and shilling them absolutely deserve getting fucked, the sellers are just taking money from those idiots

NFTs are quick scams that everyone is jumping on.

>allows artists to finally get money for their creations without going through jews and their companies
>Any Forums hates it
As expected

You've been able to do that for a long fucking time retard

I get very mad at both. Fuck the scumbags and the retards.

he already made bank with the Earthworm Jim comic, the fuck you on about?

Good for him, hope he scams some retards

>made by creator of Earthworm Jim
They look pretty shitty considering the source, he could at least have put some effort into them.

I can't believe all artists everywhere worked just for exposure for decades before this magic technobabble bullshit system was invented, absolutely crazy.

I hope you seriously don't believe that. NFTs are a pyramid scheme, they're the fucking rare pepe meme except someone thought it was a good idea to make it real.

Because he wants.
I would do the same if I didn't suck at drawing.

the usage of NFTs at this point in time by and large are for scamming and creating randomly generated permutations on the same image for a pyramid scheme. The percentage of artists trying to sell art on it vs the percentage of people using it for pyramid scheme vastly favors the pyramid scheme side. Weighing it all it wasnt worth it and has done massively more harm than good

>Vaush
Surely you have a better example than that fat pedo retard

They look like they were made in one those old flash character dress up games. It's just even worse adoptables.

nope. He shits all over Doug and exposes him as a tard who just goes by his feelings. I don't get why people hate Vaush so much. I was iffy on him as well until I started watching his videos.

to scam gullible idiots out of their money
why else would someone get into this kind of crypto-pyramid scheme?