Liminal spaces are scary and im tired of pretending is not

liminal spaces are scary and im tired of pretending is not

Attached: E_U7LQoX0AYw-sh.jpg (1216x652, 116.83K)

I always thought they were cozy. I don't get why zoomers started getting spooked by them

liminal spaces is just limbo with a fancy name

Attached: Flatgrass01.jpg (1920x1080, 332.31K)

information saturation

'02 fag here, I think they're cozy too.
I think the only people scared by this stuff are socially active turbo normalfags that aren't used to being lonely.

Zoomers are scared of them because they are riddled with ADHD. So they look at a room where nothing is happening, literally and stylistically, and it physically upsets them.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS IS THE MOST SUBTLE AND DISTURBING AND AROUSING THING I'VE EVER SEEEEEEEEN!!! HELP ME CAT OF AFRICAN DECENT!!!!

Attached: 1429626407789.jpg (356x642, 29.88K)

I guess the explanation would be they're used to see it always filled with people so when it's empty they think something is not right
>t. zoomer

langoliers comin

langoliers comin yo

Not helping you this time, you're on your own

Attached: Mister Negro.jpg (473x600, 114.95K)

AAAAAAH TRAITOR

Attached: 1428553651112.gif (400x299, 1.99M)

Because the know that something pretty intense took place in that area and that area should always have that intense thing going on at all times(here for example having mario jumping around) but now that is not, the area looks cold and lifeless in a zoomer mind

Did they update B3133?

funny... but how is a bathroom liminal space? it by definition has a purpose. Liminal spaces are vestibules, hallways, underpasses, etc.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but the people posting pools and bathrooms don't know what liminal spaces are.

Attached: rdr3.png (1280x868, 678.11K)

bump. I want an answer!

That's a terrible example of liminal space. Also, liminal space is awesome when done well.

Guy who posted it here. I'm just shitposting. No idea bro.

when's new b3313

This place feels oddly comfy.

no worries, user. I'm not taking any shots. Just passing the time as well. Have a good one.

Cool. Have a spook for your time.

Attached: Bones.jpg (1648x868, 380.75K)