VAMPIRE SURVIVORS

Where does the itch.io version of Vampire Survivors keep the saves? (obviously I searched for "poncle", "vampire", "survivor" and "itch"

Please help: my cousin who lives with me has severe Asperger's syndrome and I need to transfer the save from his broken laptop to my rig...

Attached: ss_6c55afe36be2a7784bf18cb9b3218321ae2d10e5.jpg (1280x800, 631.12K)

bump

cookies, probably

try copying over the whole web browser profile for a start, see if that gives you access to the saves along with bookmarks/history/whatever

shill thread

Fuck you.

any luck with the profile, user?

>itch.io
No 3 bucks for the steam version ?

Attached: based.jpg (1150x743, 266.59K)

its not even a game
its a cookie clicker tier piece of dogshit
and this is a shill thread

>it's not even a game
how can you be so wrong? I didn't think it was possible.

>shill thread
i'm erring on the side of "aspie cousin is about to fucking melt down" being a true story, desu
if you wanna shitpost about shills go to one of the elden ring threads or something

No luck. This is very frustrating - what kind of browser game saves to somewhere other than AppData?

I don't think there's a difference, regardless he wants his progress from his laptop.

just so you know op i'm looking for where it might be, thread isn't dead yet

found it, fren
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\leveldb

Attached: 1641226934943.jpg (480x360, 23.8K)

>its a cookie clicker tier piece of dogshit

Shit now I have to actually check it out

copying those over to a new instance of chrome didn't work for me

in other news, this procedure also broke my kittensgame save file
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah, didn't work for me either, the browser VS save just disappeared, but the "Local Storage\leveldb" in appdata is for sure where the saves are located

>$3

you might have better luck over at Any Forums, user

Thanks.