If a game sucks, Just stop playing it

If a game sucks, Just stop playing it.

Simple as.

Attached: 1641726169711.jpg (480x465, 20.6K)

That's what I do already.

no I've been told it gets good at some point and i have fomo

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 79.45K)

Filtered, it gets better 100 hours in, trust me.

don't tell me what to do weird asian lady with gun

>Combat
>Art
>World design
>the fucking music

If you weren't a you-whore and actually dislike HK then you have homo not fomo faggot.

There really are games that get good (again) X hours in, to the point of making the filter bad phase worth it, but it's very hard to know in advance. Any Forums advice on the subject is certainly no reliable compass.

>There really are games that get good (again) X hours in

There are also games that are good the whole time why the fuck would I play one that has objectively bad parts?

Attached: 5422628-fb_brawny_movember.jpg (1200x630, 71.4K)

Cause the bard parts (or learning curve parts) can be compensated by an overall better experience.
A game that's two thirds 9/10 and one third 5/10 is better than a consistent 7/10.

no, I will bitch until better games get made.

Sure, but there's more consistent 9/10s than that, so you may as well just play those

>A game that's two thirds 9/10 and one third 5/10 is better than a consistent 7/10

read: I'm ok with shit as long as there's enough corn in it to justify toilet bobbing

Attached: photo_view_big.php.jpg (400x600, 24.44K)

when does it begin being fun instead of a pretentious artsy fartsy borefest? I gave up 2 hours in

no i dont think i will

had the same feeling with ffxiv, got to the 3rd expansion and it never gets good

This. I saw a guy once say he played 80 hours of SMTV to see it all the way through "in case it might get better" when he said he hated it from the start. Bizarre stuff.

Its not even artsy. The first two hours are pretty much entirely learning the mechanics and exploring. You got filtered by a simple as fuck game. Faggot.

>2 hours
and I bet those 2 hours were spent looping around the first area if so I'm very sorry. Once you get the parry timing down and farm geo for the useful trinks it's genuinely a masterpiece

I want to go back in time to tell myself this a 1000 hours earlier in PSO2
Weakness to FOMO and sunk cost fallacy.

I can't fucking stop plying destiny 2
it's like an addiction

Attached: 1556572613262.gif (215x345, 2.78M)

>Snoy already fuelling up the shills

fuck off faggot nobody cared about your shithole baby fpsmmo1337 before and that trend will continue

Attached: 279df9b2fd3949e0f2c68b61d558fa5ca30c2166afe11ca60f789dce81b18f1e.jpg (517x1460, 107.19K)

I don't buy the "it might get better" thing. If you play a game for 80 hours, then you must like it a bit.

That's what I'd assume too but he was insistent. I don't think I've ever played a game past an hour if I didn't enjoy it.

no i need to not play and blast my shitty opinions on Any Forums

I keep telling the same to everyone I know but they still insist on playing a game they hate. MMOs definitely cause some sort of brain cancer

When people stop watching and listening to sneaky home live feed and just leave my and everybody i know, modem and devices (current and future) alone forever, ill quit
But seeing as ill never know and you cant trusrt spoiled brats, here we are

I will. But if the game sucks and I was looking forward to it, I will bitch about it.

>artsy
I swear you faggots hear like five good words about a game and expect it to be the next miracle of christ. Ignore whatever bullshit you heard or preconceived notions you have and just play the fucking game