Why is Any Forums like this? Why does nintendo live rent free in their head 24/7?

Why is Any Forums like this? Why does nintendo live rent free in their head 24/7?

Attached: 1626884826423.png (1080x798, 281.99K)

just butthurt slavs who cann't afford a switch.

They know deep down that it will fail and just be a noveltly. Just like everything valve did aside from steam

The hell? I have it from day 2.

>somehow they can afford a steam deck but not a switch
weird cope

>steam logo
It's all snoy falseflags holy newfag

wait
you forgot the wojinks

Odd.

seethe

What seethe? I am a Slav and I have a Switch.

Doesn't apply to me, I play on real UMPC's.

Attached: Product_Showcase_ID_52471.jpg (1484x1926, 324.2K)

god job your'e the 1% who is not a subhuman.

It's less about Nintendo and more about Valve being cocksucked by redditors so hard. They're so fucking overrated. Nintendo at least gets shit on the regular.

It's the couple hundred or so Any Forumsirgins here who bought a Steamdeck trying to stave off buyer remorse as they wait for yet another delay in the two year wait for their vaporware to condense
>inb4 technically no one has paid for theirs yet!
You faggots already put down the five dollar reserve, set aside the money to buy it, and have already bought 1TB microSDs in preparation. The money is all but spent at this point and you're all disingenuous faggots simping over another Valve kickstarter.
Fucking 2 years+delays for less than a million units, the Oled sold more than that on its fucking release weekend. They're the Twitter Trannies of Any Forums

Attached: Deckfags waiting for Q2 2022 plus delays plus future delays plus tip.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

How do adults manage to care so much about game for little children?

We're all children of God.

Any Forums is a Valve safespace. They get sucked off extra hard around here because they don't even bother making video games, the thing Any Forums hates the most.

Дoлбoeб

It's not the price, it's the cultism.

What kind of Animal is the Steam Deck?

Attached: PS5 vs Switch Cat VS Dog.png (600x733, 360.05K)

>IM NOT MAD! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE I TOOK THE TIME TO DRAW! IT IS YOU WHO'S MAD AND OBSESSED, NOT ME!
Absolutely pathetic

nintenjew victim complex acting up again?