When is racism in video games ok?

When is racism in video games ok?

Attached: racist.jpg (1277x660, 105.54K)

Me on the left (i am black woman

I don't have any particular hatred against Extra Credits (they're just as stupid as all those other pozzed Youtube e-celebs), but the fact that this screencap has gotten so much fucking mileage cracks me up inside.

Always.

Attached: arcanum.jpg (800x801, 215.82K)

whenever you want it to be
self-insert fags are the worst

racism is always ok.

When it actually services the setting and story.

>implying orcs are black people
that's an extremely racist take

I finally spotted the difference

Attached: 1643665149102.jpg (1277x660, 174.57K)

did he *actually* compared orcs to basketball americans?

Attached: 1642747878930.jpg (236x213, 4.68K)

But aren't Black people in those fantasy worlds like literally represented by human Black people?

>see a primitive, low iq, violent race in fantasy
>immediately think of black people
why are antiracists like this?

Attached: 1d0.jpg (1080x607, 40.04K)

that fuckin greenskin alerady beheaded her look

Yeah
He could have made the far more apt comparison of the trolls being voodoo Jamaicans but he had to fit in muh slavery

their right hands are also orientated differently

>Be a DM
>Base my orcs off of Germanic tribes
>People think they’re black coded

Do I need to give them blonde hair to be more obvious? I already fucking have an orc war chief named Adolf Jaeger.

Everyone knows niggers look like orcs or monkeys. I see edits of Bush or Putin as chimps and nobody cares. G-d help you if you post a pic of chimp Obama anywhere with normalfags

Why do rightoids always try to play it cool and use that argument and then right after when they think nobody is looking, give others a reason to think that supposedly antiracist only thought?

They want to repent for psychopaths without putting in the effort to become a decent person.

The most strange thing that Tolkien said that orks are slavs(primitive, low iq, violent race living in harsh lands, also in slavery)

>whataboutism

Attached: 1643227990888.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

why do niggers suck so much dick?

anything with elves.

is it really whataboutism if you're the reason people think that in the first place? if anything, you're the one trying to make it a whataboutism and then trying to drop the blame for it.

They're smart enough to notice patterns but too cowardly to experience any friction over stating the truth. Hence why whenever one of these clout chasing faggots has to say something bad about one of their sacred cows it's loaded with ten tons of rationalizations and excuses.

Always! I fucking love racism!

Attached: 1632021951521.png (1024x888, 178.19K)